Miami Transfer

Yes on canelink, i check everyday communications center see if they sent a message on my decision

Yeah me too. Nothing so far :frowning:

It appears that regular decision freshman decisions are arriving this week. Transfer applications in the future.

Do you guys have anything on your to do list btw?

If I will have 30 credits by the end of this semester can i still apply for the fall? or am i better off applying for the spring? Or will i be waitlisted for the fall until i finish? I really dont want to send my SAT, they were not a good representative of myself.

Im not sure @horsegrl29 they might just ask you to provide your final transcripts for this semester. You should call just in case

anyone hear anything today?
also, if you guys get in, are you living on or off campus?

bump

We are still waiting. I called and they said “end of June”. It was initially 4-6 weeks. I questioned that since it’s been two months, does it mean anything and she said they are still considering all transfer apps.

ok thanks! Im just afraid im going to miss signup for the classes i’ll need… whatever guess we’re all in the same boat

My son was accepted today. His application was complete in mid-April. Took 10 weeks, not 4-6, as they said.