Miami University Early Decision and Early Action 2024

@“Sajan instn” U.S. students should receive an admissions decision at midnight EST tonight (technically 12/15). There was an email a few days ago that said that admissions decisions are coming out tomorrow. Also, the link that shows “upload materials” is still present in my portal despite everything being ticked off and my EA application being complete. I’m guessing this is to add a resume (I did) or quarter grades if wanted? Not completely sure though.

You will always have the upload materials option, even after you get accepted. It was there before I got accepted to three schools and is still there now.

I am very confused. I am an international candidate, but I applied EA cause nowhere said I couldn’t. So, I didn’t hear back within three weeks like other international students, but I have not received any emails regarding the EA results coming out today. My application is complete and all of the categories are checked on the portal, though. Should I be concerned?

I spoke with Admissions this past week and the decisions release at midnight on Saturday evening, December 14th which is 12:01 am December 15th according to head of admissions.

Decisions are up

Just check D’s status. No update yet

@RP1010 - hmm. S20 had an update around 7:30pm MST. Maybe in waves?

Are you in state or OOS? And did you get email or just portal update?

My son is OOS and no update yet.

What does the portal change to if there is a decision made? Is there a link to the actual decision? Thanks

On portal OOS

I just checked his email - no email notification. I have been obsessively checking portal when I noticed it said he had an update available and provided a link. Link took him to an acceptance letter. Don’t want to get too excited - this is his absolute top choice but he needs higher than the guaranteed merit to have it make sense versus other offers. The long wait for the merit letter begins…

OOS no update yet

D is In-State EA and accepted on portal as of 15 minutes ago.

OOS - Updated with a link to the decision page about 15 minutes ago.

Son oos accepted for Kinesiology and UHP. Said other programs he applied for will be notified in early January and Mid March (ugh more waiting)

Thanks for informed your decision update, I checked it for my son and figured out he accepted, If I didn’t see that probably I will wait 1 more hour,Hopefully he can get some scholarships, in state, act 35, weighed goa 4.0.
When can we figure out amount? Thanks.

I got in! Chemical Engineering. 101gpa 1380 sat no scholarships posted yet.

my son’s portal was just updated

accepted Farmer Business OOS

JUST CHECKED and ACCEPTED FARMER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS! OOS