Michigan State Class of 2027 Official Thread

They did at the competition, I took note (I need dates!). I also wondered if the campus situation might delay things, but feel the admissions department might be a bit outside the current students so wouldn’t be as disrupted.

I’m gonna have to give my hubby a talking to as he attended (I wasn’t able) and he did NOT take these informative notes! Here’s to hoping!!! Thank you for the information!!

No idea if this image will upload, but they said week of the 24th. I am not optimistic since the other person already got a semifinalist email….

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

Same, my son hasn’t heard back. I am assuming he did not make it to the interview round.

My daughter also hasn’t heard back regarding ADS. MSU gave her a lot of merit, but not enough to be close to Ohio State where she also got merit. She will likely be a Buckeye:)

2 Likes

Based on your user name I’m assuming OSU is instate? Because MSU comes in better numerically being out of state to both. This is such a complicated game!

It sure is hard to beat in-state with merit.

Yes, in state (Ohio).

If we don’t hear from ADS today, my son will Commit to Pitt… I will not be disappointed with either option, which is a great position to be in.

My husband is a Pitt grad and LOVED it! Do you think they are still running true to time with everything going on at MSU?

What’s the rush? There is lot of time to commit to any school yet.

He has full tuition at Pitt, no one will beat that.

Check msu portals! S23 received one of the smaller awards from ADS, just shows in his portal. So no full tuition, no full ride, off he goes to Pitt! I loved getting to know MSU… but my son is over this whole process

2 Likes

Thank you for the information! There is an ADS update?! Did your child get an email notification?

1 Like

And congratulations to your son!!! What a great opportunity!

I don’t know if he got an email, I log into the portal because we drive each other nuts. In the financial aid section it shows the additional scholarship award “commended semi finalist”.

Wow! That is wonderful! I wish I had my son’s login details, haha!

We haven’t heard about ADS either. Nothing new in the portal.

My son checked his portal. He didn’t see anything :frowning:

Anyone hear back about ADS scholarship test? I thought someone posted above they were supposed to release results today. It’s possibly delayed due to recent tragedy there.