MITES Summer/Semester 2023 Application

MITES Applications are due tomorrow, so I thought I’d start this forum while we wait since no one has started one yet, just for discussion and conversation purposes!
I’m also applying; good luck to you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I applied but am homeschooled and have super bad test scores so I really don’t think I have a chance of being accepted, but it’s worth a shot.

1 Like

It’s about much more than test scores, so there’s still a chance; stay hopeful!

3 Likes

My kid applied. Though he is very qualified, we know it’s a long shot. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when results for MITES summer come out?

1 Like

Mid-April! I think it was around the 14th-17th last year. Did you apply to both or just MITES Summer?

1 Like

Hi everyone! I applied for MITES summer, and it’s killing me waiting for the decision. Best of luck to everyone and I hope to see you there :smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I applied this year and I’m worried about decisions too! My stats are good but I’m worried about having something that makes me stand out from the rest. I know I have a good chance, though. I got so scared when they sent out that update email today. Goodluck to everyone!

2 Likes

Are the results out? Has anyone else heard anything?

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything yet. The compulsive email checking continues

1 Like

All results are released at the same time.

2 Likes

Me and my friend both got that email and different classes and our hearts stopped for a good moment. The compulsive email checking is killing me though, hopefully all of our decisions come out soon.

1 Like

Has anyone heard yet? Nothing hear either way.

1 Like

Nope, still compulsively checking. :sweat_smile:

So there is hope. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If results dont come today, expect Monday!
We still do have a chance today because last year they were released around 7pm

1 Like

thank you for the update. So likely not the weekend? They said If you have not received an update around your admissions status by April 17 so I assumed it would not be Monday.

1 Like

I think that MIT admissions is out of office on weekends so I’d say it’s prob Monday if not today

1 Like

thank you…

1 Like

Didn’t get an update yet. Anyone else? If not, then it looks like it’ll be Monday then.

2 Likes