My Chances at Purdue! Plz chance me for Engineering!

<p>I am applying to Purdue for aerospace engineering but will start out with first year engineering if accepted, but I want to know if have a good shot at getting in.</p>

<p>Michigan (out of state)</p>

<p>ACT
Composite:24
Math:23
Reading:24
English:25
Science:23
Writing:8 out of 12 (24)</p>

<p>GPA: 3.904
Class Rank: Top 10%
National Honor Society
Several Leadership Roles
Several Clubs at school</p>

<p>I know my ACT scores are not all that high, but I’m hoping everything else will help me get in there. What do you think?</p>

<p>Ehh, i don’t know if you will get in the engineering program. The standardized tests are there to compare you to other students in the country. The combination of low act scores and high gpa makes it seem as if your school handed out A’s. You should be able to get into Purdue, but maybe not as an engineer major.</p>

<p>Yeah… if you only had a 23 on Math on the ACT then your chances fall a lot… I hope you do know what kind of math you have deal with in the future… You have a lot of science ahead of you as well if you want to do AAE… Good luck dude…</p>

<p>how 'bout a 26 on the math section (29 composite) for engineering?</p>

<p>3.8 GPA OOS (Michigan)
good EC’s (5 clubs, 3 w/ leadership)</p>

<p>Not sure but I think you have a good chance since a 29 on the ACT is pretty darn good. Lately, I try to not answer chance threads since admissions standards changed so much to the point that I don’t even know what the average is… However, I do recommend you brushing up on your math before you come to school if you have time.</p>

<p>BC2015^^ I think you have a good chance. I definitely think it is a match.
Now help me please… I too want to major in aerospace engineering.
WGPA 3.91/UW3.6 or 3.7 my school does not give UW.
SAT 690M/640CR/630WR
ACT 30comp/29Math/27sci…now I need advice I took the ACT twice the 2nd time I increased my science to 31 and Math to 30, but my comp score dropped to 28 because I bombed the ENG/WR. I was sick as a dog just wanted to get out of there (yea I know excuses:) Should I send both? Do they superscore? or should I just send my first ACT?</p>

<p>They don’t superscore ACT because it’s an average. (I asked at an admissions event.) I would just send both just to be safe, so they know the full spectrum of what you can do. I know Purdue has all my scores from all my standardized tests, so yeah.</p>