National Achievement finalists

<p>Whoo, got the letter today! Just waiting for the National Merit one now, and then the looooong wait until Late March/Early April....</p>

<p>I haven't gotten the letter but my dad called!</p>

<p>I wish I had taken the PSAT seriously cause my SAT scores show that I could've made the Merit cutoff for my state. Oh what a naiive junior I was...</p>

<p>i got it today in the mail, but no one at my school has told me about it yet haha. i was kind of worried, since the envelope was tiny. as soon as i saw the congratulations though i was pumped.</p>

<p>I got it yesterday! Congrats to all!</p>

<p>i found out today. i really hope i get some money. does anyone know the difference between the $2500 scholarship and the corporate-sponsored scholarships?</p>

<p>congrats everyone!</p>

<p>I got it! Yay! Congrats everyone else!</p>

<p>Where is everyone hoping to go to college (and use their NAS hopefully!)?</p>

<p>Me: Columbia, early admission</p>

<p>I got it. I'm trying to figure out the best way to let my top few schools know, because i think if it will help even slightly it would awesome.</p>

<p>Panicpower - send a letter with a copy of the NAS notification to the schools that are still reviewing your application.</p>

<p>I did Cornell U. ED
Which is better, corporate sponsored money or the 2.5k?</p>

<p>has anyone received notification of a scholarship yet? I heard that they start sending things out around late February, but II was wondering if anyone has found out yet.</p>

<p>Ditto to Colbs. I haven't received anything in the mail, and I read in the letter I got telling me I was a finalist that I should be recieving scholarship offers in late February.</p>

<p>I got two seperate scholarships to UT one for 6K a year and the other for 10K a year, these were not linked to National achievement though although historically UT has given national achievement scholars 25K over four years. Which if The Lord blesses me to get would bring my scholarship money to 89K over four years, which is tantamount to a full ride.</p>

<p>congrats on your scholarships dbate, but we are more concerned about the national achievement ones :)</p>

<p>Oh I thought you were talking about the scholarships that colleges give for NA, nvm then. In reality I just needed to tell someone because I was so happy :)</p>

<p>Congrats, Dbate!!!</p>

<p>Dbate makes a good point, though. Some schools will up the scholarship ante with the NAF status.</p>

<p>: )</p>

<p>I was notified today by mail that I am a National Achievement Scholar (a recipient of the $2,500 monetary award).</p>

<p>good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>^ yep, I received it too. Letter was postmarked feb 27th.</p>

<p>Yay, I got the $2500 award too! It's postmarked 2/27. This means we're Scholars, right? Just making sure :)</p>

<p>guys, shhhh! read the letter closely, suppose to be a secret ;) sorry for asking haha</p>