National Hispanic Recognition Program- PSAT Score Cut-Offs for Class of 2018

I have been searching for the cutoff for oklahoma for nhrp from 2016 and 2017 has anyone seen this ?

Cutoff scores were released today. I called this morning, for Texas the cutoff for class of 2019 is 1270

Hi. I read your comment and felt that I had to respond. I’m Hispanic and Indian and would like for you to know that compared to the white students in my school, my high school career has not been easy. This isn’t because of the courses, but because of the discrimination I face on a daily basis. You wouldn’t believe what I go through. I experience racism from my friends (they speak to me in indian accents, call me Raj, and ask me if I have curry nearly every day) and those that I look up to such as teachers (I just don’t get the same treatment as my white peers). So I just want you to know that if I can get a bit of compensation for this discrimination… even if there is just a bit of leeway on my test scores and scholarships because of these distractors that keep my mind from focusing on my school work, then I’m happy to take it. Congratulations to your daughter and her friend.