NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

yes! i only had 12 credits from APs and 14 from my first semester of college

Congrats! what college did you apply to, and when did you submit your grades for this ongoing semester? Also, did you manage to see your wolfpack before?

Congrats! what college did you apply to, and when did you submit your grades for this ongoing semester? Also, did you manage to see your wolfpack before?

i couldnt get into my wolfpack but when i tried to change the password to my unityid i was able to see i had an email under ncsu already set up, so i took that as a good sign. i applied to CHASS (im in criminology). i submitted my grades for this semester on april 4th :slight_smile:

Thank you. Congrats again!

Anyone know when we get access to our ncsu emails? I paid my enrollment deposit and mypack portal but canā€™t find my email anywhere

if you go to your personal information in mypack, you can find it under ā€œaddressesā€. its just your unity id with @ncsu.edu behind it

1 Like

Thanks! Do we have to set up the password?

I only see my house address for some reason, not my email address tho

Yeah I tried my password to mypack portal to log in to my email but that wonā€™t work for some reason. Donā€™t get why

Has anyone not gotten results yet

Yeah, me. Do you still have a withdraw button?

We have not gotten results either. Withdraw button disappeared today

my withdraw button disappeared today

when did your results come out?

I believe the disappearance of the withdraw button is closely related to the release of the decision. My guess would be that when it disappeared, your decision is finalized. Just conjecture from what Iā€™ve seen here though.

I havenā€™t received my decision, withdraw button is still there too

what majors did you guys apply for? iā€™m wondering why we have not gotten anything back

and stats? or how many credits did you guys apply with and when did you guys apply?

Decisions are rolling, donā€™t think it means anything in particular, just that they havenā€™t finalized all decisions yet. I posted my stats before, but Iā€™ll post them again. Applied to Poole, 3.83 college GPA, 55 credits, UNCC honors, extracurriculars related to my major, letter of recommendation from a NCSU alumni network leader in Charlotte.

okay, iā€™m just really nervous as all i hear is other acceptances and hope this doesnā€™t mean waitlist