New Jersey Scholars Program 2021

Me too, congrats! Maybe we could set up a Facebook group or some other kind of group chat?

2 Likes

They only chose 39…correct?

hey was that facebook group ever created

hey fellow NJSP-ers!! i’ve been watching this forum for a while but this is my first post! i think i’m going to take the plunge and recommit to the program even though it is all virtual once again. i won’t lie that the news is super disappointing and honestly kind of surprising, given NJ’s trajectory in stopping the spread of COVID. : ( oh well. but i heard good things from a friend who took part last summer and i think i’d regret missing out on this incredible opportunity, minus the residential aspect. besides, with NJ looking at much lower COVID risk this summer than last, there’s nothing stopping us students from going the extra mile to meet up and make memories together (as long as we act responsibly!) with that said, what is everyone else thinking about going forward with the program or not, and is anyone interested in creating a facebook group for us to get to know each other some? hope to hear from some of you soon!

Hey everyone, I just accepted an invitation to the program, so I’m wondering if the Facebook group has been created yet?