Nightlife

<p>Me and a friend are going to visit UM for spring break. We are both 18, but have fairly good fake ID's that say we're 21. Anyone know of any bars/clubs that are lenient with fakes?</p>

<p>I will tell you what the administration tells the new freshmen class at orientation:</p>

<p>Being caught with a fake ID in Florida is a FELONY. Think about what that would do to your life.</p>

<p>You can get into a fair amount of clubs when you’re 18, they just have to be downtown and not on the beach.</p>

<p>Vagabond & Mecca are a few of my faves, and Space is pretty good. I’m pretty sure they’re all 18+, I get in and I’m still 17 lol.
I can send you addresses via PM if you want.</p>

<p>@Sandrock Thanks! Yeah if you could PM them to me that would be great. And yeah I just found out that someone who’s 17 will be with us too :confused: so that’s good to know.</p>

<p>“Being caught with a fake ID in Florida is a FELONY. Think about what that would do to your life.”</p>

<p>Which is exactly why you don’t get caught.</p>

<p>I’ve never been a club person, but Sandbar in the Grove is my favorite bar in Miami. They’re pretty lenient with IDs but I can’t guarantee anything. Moe’s is good too, but they’re pretty strict. As far as clubs, I know LIV (at the Fontainebleau) is popular on Wednesdays.</p>

<p>^^My thoughts exactly. haha and okay thanks for the info!!</p>