Not Sure...

<p>After a long process of thinking of which college I would save money the most, I chose NVCC (Northern Virginia Community College) I got accepted to George Mason, but we recently moved so the money was a bit low. I'm trying to transfer into UVa. I have everything set up as to what classes I should take next semester after the Fall. I don't just want to stop at a Nursing Major, I want to continue to become a Nurse Anesthetist but I"m not sure how the whole process works after you get your BSN. Would I apply to another nursing school? .Also, I currently volunteer at the hospital and it was recently noticed as the Top 100 hospitals! But what other extra curricular activities would help me in the future if I were to try to a Nursing School if that's what you do?</p>

<p>There is a process to smooth transfers between Va. community colleges and UVa. for most majors. However, I would doublecheck to make sure that it is available for BSN majors. The curriculums of the two programs may not line up, since UVa is a direct entry 4 year program.</p>

<p>Nurse anesthesiologist and NP programs are highly competitive. I believe most programs want at least a couple years of experience working as a RN before you can apply. At some point, take a look at prereqs to apply to a few of the programs where you might want to attend.</p>