Nov 10th Open House

<p>I just scheduled an info session and tour with my DD for this Saturday at Miami but then realized that the following Saturday they're having an Open House. Can anyone weigh in which would be better to attend? (We haven't done an open house at a college so have no comparison.) DD is a high school senior and hasn't gone to see the school as a prospective student yet. Would love advice on which would be more valuable for us before I book the airline tickets. TIA!</p>

<p>At the open house you will most likely also be able to go on a tour and info session as well as going to a bunch of other panels and activities. So basically the open house will give you more ways to learn about different parts of the school and the school in general. The regular tour and info session visit will still give you a full and detailed overview of the school.</p>

<p>We did the regular tour and info session when DS was a sophomore and, the following year, did the junior day (huge open house). Did not get anything extra at the big junior day. There were A LOT more people at the junior day. I would stick to your original plan and go next weekend.</p>