NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

bruh u could not call them yesterday. the admissions office phone number is just for admin work

2 Likes

Iā€™m laughing I cant stop xDDDDDD

ill fall off my chair PLS

im not saying that these indicators are right and all but this man is blatantly lying so its so funny

1 Like

even if these indicators are ā€œtrueā€ itā€™s probably best for all of us to just chill till tuesday

2 Likes

everyone is really stressed and the next few days are going to go by slowly. everyone is just looking for small signs so that they donā€™t sulk the next few days. youā€™re very well qualified and Iā€™m sure you will get in, however, letā€™s not dismiss the hope of the other applicants :grin:

1 Like

Okay whatever yall say. My purpose was to give people hope. Someone did find hope off that and my heart is happy that he or she feels assured now. I am very sorry to you guys and just remember I am in the same boat and I do have feelings too so I am a little hurt right now and I try my best for others because I have anxiety so I know how it feels if other people get scared. Sorry again

4 Likes

I am not lying about anything I am trying to make people okay man. This is kind of hurting me rn. I apologized for the misconception and I will apologize again. I am sorry

1 Like

Question for those having stern email: Do yā€™all have ā€œno apps availableā€ or ā€œSpring DCā€

I donā€™t think youā€™re lying and you donā€™t have to be sorry. Good luck and I hope you get in

I have ā€œno applications availableā€

3 Likes

I hope you get in too brother! we got this!!! Good luck to you too!! Hope to see you at campus :smiley:

1 Like

i have no apps available with stern email thing

1 Like

PSA: Stop stressing out. If itā€™s meant to be, it will be.
If not, thatā€™s okay. I assure you things will work out regardless of what college you end up at.

2 Likes

Guys I donā€™t want yā€™all to stress or be toxic. I just wanna say what Iā€™ve seen from the ED 1 thread. Iā€™ve clicked on almost 100 profiles, and not a single person who said they had DC on their portal said they got accepted. Almost every single person who had no application got accepted. You can do this yourself. Again - just an observation

geez now i understand why everyone on reddit says to stay away from college confidential.
yā€™all toxic as HELL. maybe i donā€™t wanna go to stern lmaoo if everyone there is like this iā€™d rather go somewhere else :grimacing:

just chill yā€™all. we donā€™t know if they are actual indicators. some people in past threads said they had dc and were accepted. why try to downplay each other just so you can feel better? go do something fun to distract yourself. this whole thread the past few hours was so toxic like go play Minecraft or sum instead of arguing with each other :sob:

6 Likes

I disagree. This thread is by far less toxic than some others here.
People just phrase their opinion and stuff they think/did, of course it might not be 100% accurate but there is no reason to call it toxic.

I donā€™t think people try to show they got admitted, I just think everyone is nervous and just tries to make sense out of the situation.

Of course youā€™d say this. Youā€™re one of those ā€œtoxicā€ people in here loveā€¦

4 Likes

girl I donā€™t even know you and you call me toxic, are you serious?

yes ā€“ we are all obvious panicking and trying to find clues and theorizing about our admissions.

but iā€™m referring to the fact that people are saying that others are trying to ā€œcopeā€ because they donā€™t believe in the weird housing/email theory. itā€™s so unnecessary like if you believe in it then fine, but donā€™t try to tell people that theyā€™re ā€œjust trying to cope with the fact that they were rejected.ā€ THAT is what is toxic. you can agree with the theories idc but donā€™t try to beat down people for having a speckle of hope. iā€™s hella discouraging man.

youā€™re one of the toxic ones btw, not sure if you knew. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You came at that guy very harsh just because he disagreed with what youā€™re saying. Please scroll up and see how youā€™ve been treating people.

2 Likes