NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

did you actually see people who had DC get accepted if so could you let me know where you saw it?

1 Like

im not gonna entertain this anymore. no matter what you think or what happened you were very rude to that one guy for no reason. im done replying to you

2 Likes

all youā€™re bringing is negativity
and literally no one here is having it
so please
just
stop
talking

1 Like

it was on a reddit thread from a few years back. iā€™m not sure if i can find it but theres a couple threads that say it isnā€™t real if you try searching for it

either way, we donā€™t know if itā€™s an actual indicator

1 Like

im not having your toxicity.
If you donā€™t like it when other people express their opinions you are free to leave.
I wonā€™t get orders from you or any other person who tries to prove themselves as someone on a website.

if you find it or could please let me know id love to see it, would help with all these theories going on as its annoying to have the thought of rejection constantly on mind.

donā€™t think ab rejection. For all we know the theory is not proven by anyone.

also to fix your day: if NYU knew about the indicator they would be disabling it immediately, or at least change it. For all we know maybe in ED1 ā€œno apps availableā€ was admitted but for ED2 ā€œSpring DCā€ isā€¦

Comment from someone accepted ED1

Also this article from a while back but i think itā€™s relevant

1 Like

see, like these are just speculations that lead to people just panicking and feeling scared. why canā€™t we all just talk about something else?

1 Like

no one talks about it to make anyone scared. Everyone is just trying to figure things out.

I doubt there is a single person who joined this thread to cause chaos

Also as I said, indicators can be real, but that doesnā€™t mean they remain the same.
Maybe for ED1 ā€œno apps availableā€ meant the student would be admitted but NYU changed it and now ā€œSpring DCā€ means admitted.

No one really knows how they work, so there isnā€™t a point in lying to anyone.

The truth is we are all in the dark, no matter what our portals show.

and to answer your question, as you said its a speculation. Its an idea that I do not endorse. But to fact check you, this is a thread of solely opinions. No one on CC is here to talk about puppies and love, and especially not under the nyu ed2 thread.

what is the email @ for tandon?

I donā€™t think any email guarantees admission apart from the stern one

1 Like

alright

w t f is happening here. bro everyone is panicking and attacking each other. Guys I know you guys are anxious but why attack each other for that and you guys will be laughing at each other in the future for arguing over silly indicators for a silly college lol.

hi, can anyone still access the housing website or does an error show up for you guys too?

wait can you send a screenshot of the comment did someone with dc get in?

are you sure you go to the right portal? https://housing.nyu.edu/apply
This is the one we have access to, not the application one.

Post Deleted.