NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

I am seeing " NYU Personal Information Update Request" button on my application portal and no other buttons .

On my Housing portal, I am seeing in bold letters
" Attention NYC On-Campus Residents

Arrival dates have been changed to 1/16 and 1/17. Please re-access the form to update your response if needed. and “No Applications Available”

Does that mean I am accepted ? ( assuming the theory going on is correct )

if the theory is correct then yes. But notice a lot of people started getting this since yesterday, so I doubt its an indicator.

Thanks.

I’d say do not stress yourself. None of us really knows what that means. Stay calm and wait till Tuesday.

1 Like

Attention NYC On-Campus Residents

Arrival dates have been changed to 1/16 and 1/17. Please re-access the form to update your response if needed.

Click here to complete the travel arrangements form!

Spring 2021

(https://housing.nyu.edu/Apply/Content/img/site-pics/0-7-4.jpg)

Please select a site if you are applying to live in NYU housing and are not part of an NYU academic program (e.g. CAS Summer in London):

Available Sites

This is what I get :sweat_smile: What does it mean? So far no one’s gotten this or has spoken about it.

many have this on their housing portal. It probably doesn’t mean anything.

we’re not supposed to click on the “click here” part are we?

what is the click here part-

Click here to complete the travel arrangements form!

Its some link. Redirects to some weird website. IDK what it is.

ah yeah that’s nothing

Did any of you guys do an interview? I didn’t get invited to do an interview but I’m not sure if it means anything.

new york campus doesn’t do interviews, but im pretty sure nyush or nyuad does them

Ahh ok. Thank you. I only applied for the New York Campus.

I was deferred from ED I, I have two buttons and by housing says spring, that is a sign of deferral, waiting for my info to be updated for ED II

Actually now that I think about it, not to sure, we’ll see, good luck everyone!

yeah well lol dont they only defer like 5% of applicants from ED combined

nope. I was an ed1 applicant and it worked for people like 3 days before decisions. 3 kids from my school got the login page yesterday…

i applied to NYC and AD didn’t get interviewed from either. Probably not a good sign

Okay, wait I’ve seen everyone say that they have had one box and no apps. But I don’t remember anyone saying they’ve had one box and Spring DC. That could throw this whole thing off. If you have one box and Spring DC comment under this.

Cause if no one has one box and Spring DC and only two boxes and Spring DC then we can infer that everyone gets no apps eventually.

ALL STERN APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NO APPS AND ONE BOX.

IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT YOU ARE GETTING IN AND THERE IS ONE MORE INDICATOR.

Go to gmail.com —> on the log-in page do your netid@stern.nyu.edu ------> it should redirect you to the nyu stern login page

For the Spring 2021 and 2 Box kids this won’t work for you guys, hence indicating that you got rejected/waitlisted/deferred.

Good luck everyone!