NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

me too idk what that means though

8-9 Housing portal change, 10-12 financial aid and withdraw button change, couple of minutes ago waitlist first choice changed by itself (All times in EST, AM)

ye I have the same as you. i applied steinhardt and then put CAS on my waitlist form

ok nvm i j called them and they said that th uā€™ll change itā€¦ i forgot to ask when decisions r coming out so sorry!

oh wait my fall 2021 disappeared! i used to have it in my COA but now its gone huh

3 Likes

Can other indicator people check that as well?

Wait but you arenā€™t the only one. I think you were actually admitted for LS core

2 Likes

wdym

Check our replies gumball

Everyone with indicators had their changed to Ls core

1 Like

OMGGGGGGGGgG

you got in?

ohhhh okay, gotcha. i told him that maybe i put it on accident. weird. but he put down nyu gallatin as my first and steinhard, LS and others

T33eeve also had indicators and his form also changed to ls coreā€¦ so did other peopleā€™s who had indicators. Their waitlist forms changed to LS core

1 Like

No. Just tired of waiting

1 Like

Soon everyone with indicators should see an admitted students portal in albert. That will tell you which program u were admitted to.

1 Like

Yeah so proabably, since you had LS core on thereā€¦ they admitted you for LS core and the form changes that to your primary interest like it did for the others

2 Likes

mine is gone too! what the heck is happening lol

1 Like

oh okay soā€¦ i called the admissions office for nothing. also, it didnā€™t seem like they were going to admit me to LS or anything. like they pulled up my application

lol i guess weā€™ll find out soon