NYU ED I Class of 2025

thank you for letting us know! i submitted fafsa before nyu app so that’s probably my issue

ooh i see, thank you! this was super helpful. also, i havent talked to my regional ao before, i only know of her so i think you’re good:)

3 Likes

i think another person said their ao told them decisions would come out early a little bit ago… should i ask mine just to verify?

4 Likes

you can ask! i emailed mine this AM but he usually takes a while to get back to me

where did you find your ac’s email? i’ve gone on the nyu “meet your counselor” page or something a bunch of times but the only email they have is the general undergrad admissions email

mine gave out his email when he visited my high school, but i think if you have access to the nyu staff/faculty directory their emails are there too

ok thanks! i’ll email them and let yg know if they reply soon

9 Likes

Hey everyone! Did anyone else apply CAS ED1 for environmental science/studies? Wondering if these are competitive majors. I’m so nervous!!

major doesn’t matter. the school u apply to within NYU matters

1 Like

would it be better to email my regional ao/the rep that visited my school or admissions@nyu.edu? or does it depend on the topic o.o

no problem! honestly though i think they may have already made a decision for most of us, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask and try to submit :slight_smile:

i think it really depends on the topic

sure! I don’t think it’ll hurt to ask :slight_smile:

also, does anyone else have the fafsa update on their albert portal but not on their admissions portal?

2 Likes

It says revived on Albert and still says awaiting on my actual checklist

2 Likes

mine is like that! It says that they received my fafsa on albert portal but my admissions portal still says awaiting.

2 Likes

*received

Does anybody have a Bursar account with a student ID number. Just found one and is
wondering if it’s a positive sign?

yup i have that too! and the student id number there is different from my NYU net id and university id

on albert, it says my FAFSA is received but it still says ‘awaiting’ on my checklist :frowning:

yeah my regional AO told me to check my email NEXT week about admissions decisions :frowning: guess theyre not coming out thursday ughhh