NYU ED I Class of 2025

just got a change to my housing portal and it says no applications available at this time. before it said Washington dc and now nothing comes up. anyone else get this. btw I’m using the housing.nyu.edu/apply link

1 Like

Mine says the same now

urs changed too and u used to have Washington dc right?

Yes

same :weary: but it prob means nothing :)) i think they’re just getting preparing for results to come out soon

2 Likes

yea prolly but im interested to see what the people who did summer programs have on their housing portal now cuz theirs always said no applications available

Likely that the system is preparing for the new round of applications. I have this as well and would venture to say that everyone should.

Summer program person here: still says no applications available.

5 Likes

same here

2 Likes

mine still says Washington DC… ngl getting kinda paranoid rn from this

2 Likes

even mine still says dc

1 Like

Is the other housing link down for everyone still?

my friend’s says “no application available” but mine still has spring 2021 Washington dc… uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

if ya’ll portal says dc still could u comment stats. it might help a bit to figure it out but tbh I am probably just an idiot and this means absolutely nothing so don’t get stressed at all abt it

does anybody have any news about fordham possibly coming out today?

4 Likes

Mine still says DC. My school doesn’t do GPAs but my IB predicted grade is a 42/45. I agree we probably shouldn’t be looking too much into this but i can’t help it either ayeee

Did the people that got the housing portal change say that they didn’t want on-campus housing? That could be why

i said i wanted on campus housing and got the change so idk

2 Likes

No applications available

1 Like

Guys I’m sure everyone’s will update soon enough. This seems to be random, but either way, the only true tell is the letter that comes from NYU on the 15th. Best not to stress about these possible tells.

13 Likes