NYU Waitlist 2024

Do y’all think we have a better chance getting off the waitlist this year than any other year prior with this Pandemic

We have officially crossed 100 pages of constant posts and stress in College Confidential.
Congratulations.

Still, good luck to all of you. Hope you get your dream college.

i officially lost all hopes… not gonna have any expectations from now on or look for hints cause brain cant handle lol

True… After the disappointment of the last 2 waves, I don’t know if I have enough resilience left in me!

They better give good aid if they accept me after all this turmoil! >_<

ikr!! Usually they will only put people in LSP if it’s one of their options

same! hope to get in for spring semester

Im thinking they would have patched some of the hints by now. the only reliable one is the checklist disappearing.

I no longer have the purple buttons for the waitlist forms and i just went to check my housing portal and it says that the housing portal isn’t up rn because of a technical issue. anyone else?

oop its back now… maybe that was them patching the housing hint from before?

Is there anyone see “ Academic Calendar” in Albert on clicking “ other resources” next to Applicant button?

Just wondering as I did not see this academic calendar earlier. It might have been there always. Hope today is a wave. Good luck everyone.

@thatginger what options do you see on your housing portal? I only see Summer 2020 :frowning:

@Rkundu I see Academic Calendar too but I think its always been there

so the next wave is tmr?

The wave should be today…

lets wait till 2 today

I see summer 2020 only… and no COA… member only… no update…

Good morning and best of luck, everyone!!

guys is anyone else waitlisted for the Dramatic Writing Program at Tisch?? or know anyone who’s been accepted??

i only have summer 2020 too:( hoping for the best. some people on the thread that got accepted didn’t have the fall option either so fingers crossed