NYU Waitlist 2024

@johnlth123 is CoA on Albert or the application portal?

@KXM777 Albert
It hadn’t appeared til today

Hi y’all I’ve been following this thread for a while but I haven’t made a CC acc till today lmaoo. Apparently someone got off the Stern waitlist yesterday night / earlier today (they posted ab it in the bing Reddit)

@johnlth123 hey what country are you from?

What is COA can you tell me what it stands for and where I can view it exactly in Albert. Are there other indications or hints about before you got your decision

@hahaheheh S. Korea

Guess I’m not getting in or tisch hasn’t been looked at yet.

COA is cost of aid. Im pretty sure you go to albert and then go to financial aid on the left sidebar and then click financial aid links and follow that and it may bring you somewhere where you can view your coa. This is a pretty reliable indicator but there are a few people who have seen coa and haven’t gotten in and haven’t seen coa and gotten in. The best indicator is your checklist on your application status check page disappearing about 1hr to 20min before the acceptance is released. The disappearing means the page is about to show you new decision.

^^and the decisions have been sent out at 2pm EST pretty consistently… but i have a feeling as this goes on it will become more of rolling admission and less waves

I can see my financial aid and my housing portal now says “fall 2020 deposit not paid”. they gave practically nothing for financial aid.

Any new hints for anyone? I have one but no disappearing checklists for me. Could they still disappear?

What college and what were your stats?

Checklist is still there =(

Do u see COA?

I have been always able to see my COA, but still on the waitlist and the checklist is still there…

has anyone’s checklist disappeared?

mine just disappeared

Just got admitted to Stern

My checklist has not disappeared and I still can’t see my COA. I doubt I’ll get in through this wave.

@johnlth123 What are your stats?