NYU waitlisted 2027

hey guys i’m curious to know if the net price calculator via the college board login thing is accurate. When i complete it with all the information on specifics regarding my family’s income and everything it calculates a total cost w tuition and housing etc to be $6500 per year. I am a U.S. citizen and go to school here in the US. Do you think this amount will be like accurate of what i will receive since i’ve heard bad thing ab financial aid on here. I mean my family is rlly low income and like my etc is mad low lol so just curious just in case i do get off the waitlist fingers crossed

no but NYU actually does fund merit scholarships

It was close. They recommend loans to get the COA down

Only once need is demonstrated; that’s how they are different from many schools.

I’m in the exact same boat as you lol yeah I can def do 30k but knowing how stingy nyu can be…im probably not getting to that point​:sob::sob:

yeah I only saw two got off the waitlist for stern

How do you calculate COA???

Tuition+ food and housing+ books and supplies+ transport+ personal expenses
NYU’s is 90658 dollars per year

I can’t even afford 10k :sob: :sob: :sob:

lol same

Do we think today is a day for a big wave? Or Friday?

I have faith in God that today we will finally get off that fricking waitlist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

your optimism amazes me brother

4 Likes

If you know how desperate I am bro :sob::sob::sob:

I submitted my SAT scores when I submitted my application in January!

i have been trying to act nonchalant, but i hope today is the day too. i am actually living in delusion because my EFC is so low, so they are probably like… not you !! you are the only think keeping me optimistic here LMAO

1 Like

same but that checklist is driving me insane i’m not even checking my portal

1 Like

I think there has only been 1 wave up til now… It’s just that all schools (Steinhardt, Tandon, CAS, Stern, etc.) have been posted/updated on different days, but all around last Friday/Saturday. I talked with my other friends and they think the next wave will hopefully happen this weekend (again around Friday/Saturday)!

i am not checking it anymore because every time i see it i get depressed lol

may what you say comes true

5 Likes