NYU waitlisted 2027

Accepted CAS, received email 4:20 EST, the checklist did NOT disappear the morning of the acceptance

4 Likes

Congratulations on your acceptance!!! amazing!

did you apply for aid?

1 Like

No, fp

2 Likes

Great news! r u going to commit for sure?!

Yep!

Congrats, I hope you like it there!!!

itā€™s interesting the checklist didnā€™t disappear hmmm

I received my CAS admission at 3:20 PM Central Time! I cried in front of my teachers when I found out. Please donā€™t give up because I checked my portal this morning and none of the listed signs of admissions were there. I did not apply for aid (did not complete my css profile). Iā€™ll try to answer any questions you guys have :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats, omg your reaction is so realšŸ˜­ Iā€™m glad you didnā€™t lose hope!!

1 Like

thatā€™s honestly so reassuring for others in this thread, donā€™t lose hope yā€™all

1 Like

congrats!!! this is amazing!!

Thank you!! I hope youā€™ll get accepted as well!

totallyā€¦ everyone was making it seem like the checklist disappearing was the main thing to look out for which bummed everyone out

1 Like

while i am happy for all the people that got in here, the common theme is that they did not apply for aid. i canā€™t even be optimistic because NYU is probably tossing out people who requested aid and accepting those with full aid which sucks for me and a bunch of other people in here with low EFCā€™s. iā€™m still gonna be a little hopeful because i really wanna go but itā€™s not looking the best for me lolšŸ˜­

*full pay

still alot of people to go through, I think they are dealing with ppl with no aid first since they are a small group and easier to get through tbh

letā€™s hope because i am going insane

1 Like

a good chunk of those accepted w/ no aid are rejecting the offers anywayā€¦ which is making nyu go back into the waitlist pool to ā€œreplaceā€ them technically

anyway though, congrats to all the recent admits :partying_face::partying_face: hopefully the rest of us will be right behind you celebrating on friday/saturday !!! everyone here deserves it for working so hard SLAY

4 Likes