OFFICIAL 2014 African American Results Thread

<p>@ksarmand: =)
@justadream: You give me hope to get accepted into my dream school :-).</p>

<p>Two more acceptances: Notre Dame and Weinberg @ Northwestern!</p>

<p>Congradulayshuns, guys!! :)</p>

<p>I think I’ll begin experimenting with different ways to spell that in the next few days.</p>

<p>Congratulations everyone. This acceptance thread shows that African Americans are able to indeed rise above stereotypes and engage themselves in education and success. We’ve got the leaders of our generation writing on this thread right now, and that is what really makes this great for me.</p>

<p>Forskaken, Well said!!!</p>

<p>Ahhhhh less than four days pretty much! I almost cannot take it! lol</p>

<p>^^^ Don’t remind me. Lol one in 3 chance. Columbia/Princeton/Penn oh dear.</p>

<p>lol i keep comforting myself by saying that in a few days i won’t have to frantically and absurdly check my email every 5 seconds to see if any college has emailed me, we’re almost there!</p>

<p>i was thinking maybe i would wait an hour or so to see the decisions because the server might crash, are you guys gonna check immediately at 5?</p>

<p>My mom wants me to keep tabs up because she believes the connection will be slow because SO many people will be checking it. And to beautifulnerd, harvard/yale/princeton/columbia MY OH MY OHHHHHH DEARRRRRR! Sometimes I wonder, what was I thinking?!</p>

<p>^^^^ You will make it no worries. I’m sorry you guys, but if I go to school, I’m going to the bathroom at 1:50 Arizona time and heading straight to the library to get online. I don’t wanna check on my phone. I’d rather just see on a live computer with 3 windows open.</p>

<p>And @bella- I knew I wasn’t the only one doing that. I just feel like some random sign of acceptance will come (the loser in me feels that lol)</p>

<p>Is that 5 eastern or central? I forget. I’m likely going to be at the y that day and then hanging with friends since I have the day off.</p>

<p>@beautifulnerd: thank you =)
@mouse: eastern</p>

<p>^^^ you’re welcome</p>

<p>@mouse- I’m on mountain time, so 5 pm eastern time is 2 pm over here. smh. our slow non-changing time.</p>

<p>Definitely, ForsakenOne!
@everyone else; yeah, i guess i’m still excited for thurs even though i got the big news a week earlier than expected lol . i’m interested in brown, princeton, gtown, tufts and jhu’s decisions =)</p>

<p>so, is anyone going to start up that new official results thread? hahahaa</p>

<p>^Let’s wait until after April 1 so we can appropriately angst on D-Day.</p>

<p>Ahem. Georgetown’s Walsh School of Foreign Service = accepted. :D</p>

<p>congrats everybody!! you guys are awesome!! I don’t know how I stumbled upon this section of CC, but I am sure glad I did! More acceptances will be waiting April 1st!! :)</p>

<p>I got into Georgetown SFS TOO ! =D soo i got into my top 2 schools …
i never thought i’d be in this predicament … i have to choose between my dream school (stanford) and the school that is one of the best schools for what i want to do . i don’t know what i got myself into … april is going to SUCKK BIG TIME ! -__-</p>

<p>AWWWW MAN! You guys are sooo lucky!</p>

<p>@justadream92: Go with your gut. And if that fails, then your wallet. But since you have so many scholarships and stuff, I’d guess that financial matters aren’t the most pressing ones either. I say you assign a number to each school, roll a die, and then go to the one that comes up.</p>

<p>Or you could just disregard my advice, visit campus, and pick the prettiest one. Good luck. :D</p>