Official Binghamton University Spring 2015 Transfer Thread

<p>@nicoco32‌ I have not been asked to provide any mid-semester grades. Good luck! </p>

<p>I received an acceptance notification from Stony Brook. Both SB and Binghamton claim that admission notifications will begin Mid-November. With that being said, we should get a response within the next few weeks (or days). Good luck, everyone.</p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ good look to you too. And congrats on the acceptance!</p>

<p>good luck and congrats!</p>

<p>Update! My binghamton status checker has changed from complete and ready to review to “decision made”. Answers are coming soon! </p>

<p>@nicoco32 that’s great news! Usually an early decision indicates acceptance. My status is still “Complete ready for review.” By the way, how many transfer credits do you currently have?</p>

<p>Ah I really hope so! I have 31 and by the end of this semester I’ll have 45! </p>

<p>@nicoco32 i’m around the same. I just noticed you have applied to the CCPA. Honestly, you should have no problem getting in. Stony Brook posted their decision on the website. I don’t understand why Binghamton doesn’t do the same. I’m anxious waiting for a response, and their “we don’t mean to brag” emails don’t help! Ha this is going to be the longest wait ever…</p>

<p>Haha i know! It’s making me so anxious that it just says ‘decision made’. And with your 4.0 i think your definitely going to get in. When did you apply? </p>

<p>Update! Im able to pay my admissions deposit!! Im pretty sure that means im in right?</p>

<p>@nicoco32 That’s great new. Congratulations! </p>

<p>Thanks and good luck to you!</p>

<p>@nicoco32 I have ‘Decision Made’ as well! How did you know you could pay your admission deposit? Hoping they post our actual decisions soon!! :)</p>

<p>@tricia63‌ <a href=“Binghamton University/QuikPAY® Login”>https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp&lt;/a&gt; if you are able to log in here I believe you are accepted…It’ll tell you if your eligible to pay your admissions deposit! Good luck to you! </p>

<p>@nicoco32 Yeah, you’re right. When I tied to log on it said, “According to our database, you are NOT eligible to pay a deposit at this time. This site is for applicants who have been admitted and notified to pay their enrollment deposit.”</p>

<p>Yes but it’s okay cause you still have hope! Your status still says complete and ready for review right?! </p>

<p>The website let me through! Don’t worry guys, I’m transferring from an OOS community college with a 3.2 GPA. I thought I was a long shot, and you all have really impressive marks so I’m sure you have a great chance :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Yay congrats!! </p>

<p>@nicoco32‌ yes! My application is still “currently under review.” @tricia63 congratulations! which one of the six schools did you apply to? Also, how many credits have you taken?</p>

<p>@militaryscholar I really dont think you have anything to worry about… im pretty positive your gonna get in</p>