Official Class of 2018 African American Results Thread

<p>Thanks! Yes, we visited last summer. Great place, very small town.</p>

<p>That is wonderful news @picktails! Is it one of her top choices? It is certainly a very strong, good school. </p>

<p>I think now that results are trickling in, she’s thinking about them all over again. Her top are still Tufts and Brown though!</p>

<p>In at Brandeis! Very glad, but now need to see if I get merit money before I can actually think about it more! lol
Plus a friend who got in reminded me that they don’t guarantee housing after your second year. Bummer…took the glow off of it a bit! :(</p>

<p>My D in at Brandeis as well! Not known for great aid, however.</p>

<p>Got accepted to Northwestern!</p>

<p>Great job everyone!!
Yesterday I received the MLKjr FULL NEED scholarship at Brandeis! WHOOP!!!</p>

<p>Congrats all - my D also accepted to Northwestern! Plus Brandeis gave her a $15K Deans Scholarship. </p>

<p>Late to this party, but our child was accepted to Villanova and Bowdoin. Pleased with both.</p>

<p>I just got into Bowdoin tonight!</p>

<p>Accepted to Scripps!</p>

<p>Fantastic news for all! My D accepted to Middlebury this morning - my head is spinning.</p>

<p>Adding Fordham to list of acceptances! </p>

<p>DD got into Scripps this past weekend.</p>

<p>I’M FINALLY A WELLESLEY WOMAN!!! :D</p>

<p>@lydiamanglin that is wonderful news. Wellesley is a fantastic institution! Women’s Colleges are diverse and supportive. @Wescap Scripps, as you know, is top notch academically and beautiful from what I hear. My D just got into Bryn Mawr. Strong women at all!</p>

<p>I am quite proud of all of the young ladies and young men on this board for working hard and working towards schools that will be a good fit.</p>

<p>Today for us is Vassar and Williams, tomorrow is Brown, UPenn and Tufts. Big week.</p>

<p>Just received a full scholarship to UMD honors college! :smiley: </p>

<p>That’s terrific!</p>

<p>D accepted to Oberlin! Waiting not so patiently for 5pm for Vassar and Williams ;)</p>