OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>I was somewhat surprised and very upset that I didn’t get in. My grades had an upward trend and I got straight A’s my junior year, my freshman and sophomore year weren’t as good. </p>

<p>and @SOMOTU I got my decision at exactly the time they were set to be released I just never posted it until now.</p>

<p>sorry about your decision :frowning: hope you get in round 2</p>

<p>I just got a mail from Purdue, saying they want to see my grade 10 mark sheet, even though I sent it before. Does, it mean I will get Deferred?? Did anyone else get such a mail???</p>

<p>where is my decision, i cannot wait anymore</p>

<p>Hi, I am Samir Solaiman, an international student.Today I checked my application status and saw that I have been offered admission to PURDUE UNIVERSITY :D.</p>

<p>Good luck to those who still haven’t gotten their decisions, hope u get them soon :).</p>

<p>Hey when did you guys apply?</p>

<p>I applied on 10th Dec. When should I expect the decision ? </p>

<p>Sent from my RM-914<em>im</em>india_269 using Tapatalk</p>

<p>At least 2-3 months. I applied on Nov 7th and they are saying I will get my decision in 2-3 more weeks.</p>

<p>@nikrules
I applied October 27th and still haven’t heard back, so I honestly don’t know. Today’s the last day for us EAs to supposedly have to wait but I doubt they’ll be done by today. I’m guessing they’ll still be working on EA admissions for at least another week or two.</p>

<p>@shadowgunkiller 2-3 weeks!!! are ya kidding me…shoulda EA’d somewhere else</p>

<p>Dec 31st… no sign of update on my application.</p>

<p>In China. this is the first day of 2014 and I am so ecstatic that I find I am admitted as a wonderful new year gift! Hope to meet you all in Purdue! :)</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!! phew! for Engineering! received the email at 5:10PM EST
will post stats soon :slight_smile:
wow i’m so happy</p>

<p>still nothing for me :(</p>

<p>@mjsharp and shadowgunkiller</p>

<p>So that means I will have to wait at least till mid Feb. </p>

<p>By the way it is three weeks now and they still dont show my documents(that I mailed) recieved. Should I be worried?</p>

<p>@nikrules. How long would it take them to get there? They say it normally take them 2-3 days to process everything. With all the work, it might take them a bit longer.</p>

<p>@nikrules if it doesn’t show up in another couple days I would call. But yeah, it seems like they’re swamped so maybe everything’s just really behind. BTW. I applied EA and didn’t hear back by the 31st. Anyone heard when all EA people will know?</p>

<p>i applied EA too and i dont have a decision yet.
i think purdue said by mid-january</p>

<p>@karishma6 it takes around 5 days to get there.</p>

<p>@mjsharp I mailed them today. Lets see what the say but I too think it might be bcoz of the overload since all other unis got my documents.</p>

<p>Denied/offer reconsideration</p>

<p>GPA: 3.8
ACT: 33
Civil engineering</p>

<p>Does anybody still not have their admission decision yet! I turned my application in on nov 7th and still haven’t received a decision!!!</p>