***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>Scholarship discussion:</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/purdue-university-west-lafayette/1717852-scholarships.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/purdue-university-west-lafayette/1717852-scholarships.html#latest&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>My letter was in my account this morning. I am now waiting on other schools, but Purdue is my #1 choice. Waiting on GT, UIUC, Northeastern, Miami, and some others. </p>

<p>What is other people’s plans??</p>

<p>My application was created on 31st october and had applied for early action . But my application fee got received by 12th november , so am i still considered for EA? or i go in for rolling ? i still haven’t got my decision as of now…</p>

<p>Accepted for Pre-Communication!
Found out last night exactly at 5, applied on Oct. 31st
ACT: 29
SAT I: 1920
(I think I sent both, but I honestly can’t remember.)
GPA: 3.82/4
Great essay, recs, etc.</p>

<p>Congrats everyone! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>What do you guys think the acceptance rate for EA was? </p>

<p>@Prodigee‌
Judging from CC it’s like 80%… But then people on CC are usually highly motivated and more likely to get in than the general pool. And depends on the major, too. There seems to be a lot of Engineering admissions (ahem, all those people who thought they got in to XXX engineering, when everyone’s just First-Year Engineering).</p>

<p>Yeah I checked right at 5 pm Eastern Time. I’m from Massachusetts and I just decided to post her at 9 pm haha</p>

<p>Got in EA! Woohoo. I applied as a Nursing Major and I am running Track and Field for them</p>

<p>ACT: 28
SAT:1760
uwGPA: 3.6</p>

<p>Applied for computer science
SAT: 1790
UW: 3.1
Good essay and letters of Rec</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!!!</p>

<p>When will we know if we got scholarships/got into the honors program?</p>

<p>@sunnya97‌ clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Worked for me.</p>

<p>@‌amitshankar97 </p>

<p>Thanks so much! That seems to have fixed it. But I still don’t have a decision yet. I thought the error might be related to the lack of decision. Guess not. Has anyone else not gotten a decision yet? </p>

<p>. </p>

<p>I still haven’t gotten a decision. My friend got her decision, but I did not get mine and we applied at the same time.</p>

<p>Hey I have a theory, I live in California and havent gotten mine either, does it go by timezone? </p>

<p>@osterhagenraza Sorry but we got ours yesterday. Santa Clarita, CA</p>

<p>well, that sucks</p>

<p>for me</p>

<p>And I’m just here like: Where’s my decision?</p>

<p>exactly like I just want to know</p>