***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>@PB1997‌ are you already accepted in purdue? I haven’t yet got my decision. Btw, where are you from?</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ No; I am from Kolkata.</p>

<p>Okay…I guess we should wait for it and see. When did you create mypurdue? Also, which major?</p>

<p>@PB1997‌ ^^</p>

<p>@tennisgirl6 What were your stats? </p>

<p>I created mypurdue few days ago. Applied for Computer Engg. Wat abt you?</p>

<p>Got in Computer Engineering after being deferred as my application was not complete.
SAT-2030.
SAT 2-PCM 2390.
TOEFL-114.</p>

<p>I applied under management as an EA candidate and activated my mypurdue account about a month ago. I was wondering when Id get my decision :/</p>

<p>Does anyone have any guess as to when I can expect a decision? They received my transcript November 1st and SAT November 14th.</p>

<p>@PB1997 same here.</p>

<p>@PB1997 I just checked. I got accepted.
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission
Decision Letter: Not available at this time
I created mypurdue on 4th Dec.</p>

<p>^Congo which major?</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ Congrats! :)</p>

<p>@seamon Comp Engineering only. Btw, did you get your ACT result? Mine says that some processing work is pending…
@PB1997 Thanks :slight_smile: </p>

<p>nope no ACT result.</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ exactly there is some bad news for those who are sending only ACT. The official website is probably taking a hell lot of time to send ACT scores to all colleges. I sent both SAT and ACT scores to all colleges I applied. All of them have got SAT but none got ACT yet. It’s been a week, so…</p>

<p>Yeah I know…it takes time.if you report now, they won’t receive till 29th due to Christmas vacation!
@PB1997‌
@seamon — i feel we won’t get also till 29th… :frowning: </p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ when was your application completed?</p>

<p>@Rohitcoolguy000‌
Hey I had a similar problem… My counsellor didnt know that he had to attach the class 10 cbse marksheet… So i just attached it to the optional report and sent it in… Its fine to do that… But just to be on the safe side once you have sent the optional report call them up and tell them what you have done. In my case they didn’t even know that I had sent them the marksheet via the optional report and the lady attached the marksheets to my application while I was on the phone with her. And while talking to them keep you CAID handy…</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ Like 2 weeks</p>