***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>@amitshankar97‌ I completed everything on 4th only, they processed it all in a couple of days, just the application fee took a week to process. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>@AnjieBiladi‌ what 2 weeks? :confused: </p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ ahhh!! I thought you asked how long it took to receive a decision after the application was complete… Must have been someone else or a reallllyyy old post… Gosh i really need to put on my glasses when i use CC on my phone… Sorry for the confusion anyway… </p>

<p>@AnjieBiladi‌ hahaha its okay :smiley: </p>

<p>Accepted For First Year Engineering SO HAPPY :smiley: </p>

<p>@Ishaan7‌ Congrats, bro!</p>

<p>Btw, which city?</p>

<p>My mypurdue was created on 30th oct and all materials received and processed by 7th nov. I still haven’t got my decision. However, my people who applied recently through rolling admissions got in already. Can somebody explain this? :confused: </p>

<p>okay so I’m doing this a bit late.
Major: Computer and Information Technology (College of Technology)
SAT: 1990 (M730 W660 CR600)
10th IGCSE (3A*s, 3As, 1C)
12th Full IB Diploma 31/45
Application: EA</p>

<p>@reddevil10‌ My application was created on 1st November. However the university informed me that as they received my SAT score on 25th november my application is in queue…They said I will get a decision by next month…</p>

<p>@reddevil10 are you a US citizen? I believe a different committee reviews international applicants. I got my decision in 20 days… :stuck_out_tongue: </p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ Even I am from india. In fact I am also from mumbai. Dont know why havent I got a decision. Btw you applied rolling or EA and could you please post your stats. </p>

<p>Applied rolling on 4th dec…they processed everything 1-2 days later except the application fee, which was processed on 11th…then received a decision on 24th…where in mumbai? DM… @reddevil10‌ </p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ Can you please post your stats for me…i.e. SAT, GPA,Intended major,etc. </p>

<p>International Applicant from New Delhi , India @Rohitcoolguy000‌ </p>

<p>@reddevil10‌ … I’m an international too… Just call the international students admissions office… Get skype credit and call them(regular international calling didnt work for me) and ask them specifically using your ID…
I got deferred(late marksheets) and even then I got my decision before you did… There has to be something wrong… </p>

<p>I contacted them…they said that my TOEFL and letter of recommendation came 2-3 days after the EA deadline and so my application is complete and in queue for a counselor to review for a decision. In the case of people applying rolling and getting decisions earlier than EA applicants is a mystery and what I can guess is that the no. of rolling applicants now is less and there is a different staff for reviewing rolling candidates. </p>

<p>To all the Indians here:</p>

<p>Hey guys, please confirm me one thing. Have any of you applied for Financial Aid or Scholarships to Purdue? If yes, please give details of whether the aid was need-based or merit-based, which scholarships you applied for, which forms you filled up, which documents you submitted, etc etc? Please.</p>

<p>EA Accepted -> Mechanical Engineering
3.72/4.00
6 AP’s-/ Physics b, Calc ab and compsci
33 ACT</p>

<p>@reddevil10‌ really? I applied EA… I sent them the mark sheet they wanted on the 12th of december. And then I called them and told them to remove the TOEFL from my profile and thats when my application became complete… The 14th of december…
I got my acceptance on the 24th of december… So im guessing that they have a really bad admissions office… But I guess if they havent rejected you yet they wont reject you now will they?
Just wait…Nothing more you can do now!! </p>

<p>@PB1997‌ not yet but planning to… I think we qualify only for merit based scholarships… Just check up the details on their website… Or send them an email</p>