***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

@wenyue‌ how long was your application “in process”?
I’ve been checking almost everyday, and it’s been about a week since it’s updated its status.

haha! I was told to wait 2 weeks to get my mailed Standard X Marksheet added to my application. It’s over 2 weeks and nothing changes. I call them and they tell me so sweetly to wait another 2 weeks! Man o man! Is anybody else facing a similar problem with their mailed documents not getting added to their application? Can others please tell me how much time it took for your couriered documents to get added to your application after Purdue “received” it? They received my marksheet on 13th Jan. Still not added. I called and they said to wait another 2 weeks. :frowning:

@pb1997 same thing with my sat score they told me 2 weeks back that they have my score and it will take around 2 weeks to be updated in the app status but still no change. Is you sat scores shown in you app status??

@ind1900‌ Yes SAT scores are there. Did you mail attested copy of your Standard X Marksheet? How long did it take for that to be added?

@pb1997 no I uploaded them in common app. Today my sat scores are shown and the recieved date menetions dec so it took them so long to process it. My status says that it is ‘in committee review’ do anybody know how long will it take before I get my decision

Accepted OOS
3.2 uw
1450 2 part, 31 ACT, 3 Sat 2’s > 700

@ind1900‌ Best of luck! :slight_smile: (While I still agonize over my incomplete application ~X( )

1970 SAT
3.87 GPA

Denied/Offer Alternate Major

Applied to First Yr Engineering/Computer Engineering

INTL Student

@werekall123‌ My God they have started rejecting international applicants to Computer Engineering department! :-w

Has anyone been accepted/denied from aerospace engineering ? If yes what were your stats ?

@meriks I was accepted to planned aero, but the FYE program if that’s what you mean. i had 33 ACT and 3.96 UW GPA

My son got accepted to the aerospace engineering program: ACT composite: 34 & weighted GPA of 4.28. Indiana resident. I hope this helps.

@kitykat13 thanks

Hello!

I applied January 15th, when can I expect to hear back?

Also do they send you an email notification?

@CollegeReject‌ in 4-6 weeks from the date of applying… No, they do not send an email, you have to keep checking…
They will send you one about a week later from your date of decision tho…

hey everyone! international student from Bangalore, India here. I got accepted early action to Purdue in December
:open_mouth: and I’m pretty much still in shock… :smiley: looks like class of 2019 is going to be completely desi :)>-

@menongirl congrats :slight_smile: international here as well hoping to have the same reply !

@menongirl Congratulations!

To others, well, my courier was finally processed after nearly a month! Now waiting for the decision. But Katie from ISAS office said that admission to Computer Engg. at this stage is going to be very competitive.

@ind1900 Katie told me that time taken for a decision could be anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks. If lucky, even earlier. Oh god! Purdue is my top choice. [-O<

I was denied/offer alternate major to computer engineering with 1930 SAT and 3.83 GPA. I should have selected some other engineering major. Possibly would have got in. However, its fine…I got into Penn State for engineering which is also a highly reputed college. But Purdue was my no.1 choice :confused:

@reddevil10: Congratulations on getting Penn State! :slight_smile: I had 2140 in SAT, 32 in ACT and 93.4% in 10th Boards. SAT Subject Tests M2: 800 and CH: 780 with 2 5’s in AP’s. I hope to get into Purdue Computer Engg with these stats. What do you think of my chances at this stage in the rolling adm at Purdue?