***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@Doctorbellam The website says after your Honors College Interview, you are sent the Honors College decision within two weeks of your scheduled interview. After that, I believe you are contacted for GPPA interview if you have qualified. I believe there is only one GPPA interview.

@Mom22DDs @WayOutWestMom for USUSH the service required is 7 years after completion

Hey all, I was wondering for those of you who applied REMS what step of the application your MyRoc portal shows? I’ve been at Step 2 for over a week now.

I applied a while back, still on step 2

I applied for REMS a while back,still on step 2 for about 5 days…

Which program your son applied to - Union/AMC or Siena/AMC or RPI/AMC? My D has applied to both Siena/AMC and Union/AMC. She got supplemental from AMC on behalf of Union/AMC. She did not get any communication, so far, from Siena/AMC.

my S applied to REMS and he is on step 4.

@srk2017 Do you mind me asking when he submitted the application? Is he doing an alumni interview?

Do you know when she received the supplemental invite? @midwestFem

Union/AMC sent the supplemental invite this past Friday, Dec 9th. They gave us a week to complete it.

@Roentgen @GoldenRock @texaspg How do you guys think about the Hofstra BS MD program? Are students graduated from this program easy to find match for residency?

For my application for REMS , I already did the alumni interview and submitted everything required besides the mid-report form. How do I submit the form if I didnt take my semester exams yet?

Also, when do we hear back from the REMS program?

Did anybody get AMC supplement for Siena/AMC application, If yes, when?

For everyone enquiring about REMS- You will stay in step 4 until admission decisions are released. Here are the dates for the 2016 application cycle:
Interview invite/ notifications- Jan 25th (email)
Finalist weekend- Feb 26th through 28th (will be on the REMS website)
UG decision for REMS finalists- Feb 28th late night (status change on the portal)
REMS acceptance decisions- Mar 7th (email/ phone call)

@chocolatina1001 My S submitted app at the end of October and had an interview in early November by an admission officer.

For REMS, past the common application submitting and supplemental essay, what else should be done? I submitted a request for an interview, is there anything else to do?

@chocolatina1001 Thanks a lot. Did you apply for the GPPA program? If so, did you already attend the first Honors College interview? Also did anyone here apply to UMKC? I got a letter a few days back saying that my general app was forwarded to the school of medicine for review? Anyone else receive this?

@Doctorbellam Yes, I applied to the GPPA program. I will be interviewing for the Honors College on January 28. I also applied to UMKC and I received that letter a while back, think even before I submitted the medical supplement.

CNU sent revised acceptance packet with extended deadline of Feb 3rd. (changed from Jan 3rd) :slight_smile:

Did anyone get acceptance from RPI, WASHU or PSU? I saw @chocolatina1001 got PSU.