***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@Undecided3494 This was really helpful! Thank you so much!!

@Undecided3494 - If you don’t mind me asking, do you know if final acceptance into the program is solely based on the interview?

@anon9268 it isn’t solely based on the interview but the interview is a large part of the final decision. The way they decide is a committee ranks each applicant on a points system based upon their whole portfolio, including the interview.

@Undecided3494 - Thank you for letting me know! really appreciate it!!!

Has Siena not even sent the supplements to anybody??

I was told by an admissions counselor that Siena would be notifying finalists in mid-January.

@misophoniax any idea why siena is sending them out later this year? last year people heard back around end-December

@shiftydraw, did you recive EMSAP interview notification in ‘UAB Office 365 account’ or your regular email account ?

@Malgun98 regular email, ive never checked my uab office account haha

Finalists? I haven’t heard anybody even get the supplements from AMC for Siena yet.

Has anyone heard back from UMKC?

@Jjaa1234 They said interview notifications will occur in January.

Yes, UMKC bs/md webside says interview notices go out in January.

Other that online status of either stage 3 or 4, has anyone heard from U of Rochester?

Any one familiar with NJMS interview format? Questions asked?

@bsmdfortwins my REMS application status still on step 4

@KoliInd99 same for me. did you submit any of the additional materials that they suggest? like family recommendation? I haven’t yet

Howd you guys format the pdf essay for your PLME essays? I’m thinking 12 font, single space, one essay each page. Did you guys copy the prompt out or label numbers?

@shiftydraw I didn’t submit any additional material
 Only did that “highly recommended” interview

@KoliInd99 okay same, seems weird that they even offer it
 like a family recommendation, that just seems to ask for a letter full of praise