***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@anon9268
We got rejection email from Rosemont. It says drexel med school rejected to offer an interview. your application may be under review. Good luck to you.

Got hpme interview

@kybyron, can you give details about your stats

Did the Drexel/Drexel program send any rejection letters? Or do they only send email invites and not email rejections?

Has any one already interviewed for UH 3+4

@kybron How did you receive an interview - via email, phone?

you mean invite for interview? email

UH 3+4 is results are supposed to come in 2 weeks from the interview date.

My daughter got interview invite from Drexel.

Did anybody get NJMS interview through tcnj?

I swear it’s the essays that are getting me interviews. So far I’ve got Boston SMED, GWU, REMS, NW HPME, and VCU… Cuz I wrote about this girl in Chem class lol

@kybron what are your stats?

Anyone know when Pitt GAP interview emails came out last year / when it will come out this year? The FAQs say “2nd week of Feb”, that will be today?

I believe they came on 02/17 (Wed) last year. Check 2016 thread for that date.

GAP website says by Feb 15’th which is next Wednesday.

Texas Tech UMSI Interview Notifications are out.

Did anyone get in touch with Houston 3+4 program, as the results are supposed to be out today.

MarkKnam, Did you receive the UMSI interview notification by email or college website?

@MarkKnam I am not following closely all the events and dates. But why do you say that Houston results should come out today? Are they not having interviews on 2 different dates this year? Last year they completed both dates interviews (which are spread out months) and after week or so of the second interview only they notified (Mid March).

I got an interview today into RPI/AMC