***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

With the response we received, probably would have preferred… no response…

When was your DS’s Pitt GAP application submitted? I submitted mine on October 20th but it still says under review.

Honestly, I think your response is better @suecollege, but as long as anyone is not outright rejected, that’s fine too!!

@any0916- DS was not selected to apply to Upitt GAP. He was only accepted into UPItts honors program… same for the SBU/GW program.

Yes, was not selected for sbu preinterview only wanted you to sign for DO Option. Did not get any info on Upitt gap, not looking hopeful. Looks like everyone is cutting the number of spots and wanting you to do DO or St. George’s but still wanting 1500 plus and 780 plus sat 2. Not sure anybody would do this.

@suecollege If you don’t mind answering, when did you get the NJIT acceptance and interview notifications?

@TheElusiveGod, we received NJIT notice last week and interview request this week. However, Heard others r/c’d notification a few weeks earlier.

@kiffinfan @suecollege How did you find out of GAP program. I DD got in UPitt undergrad but no update on the GAP program

@any0916 I submitted my GAP app a while ago, but the recommender status still says notified. Does your recommender status say anything different?

@TheElusiveGod Mine says complete. Have your recommenders submitted their forms?

All- I called after not hearing from them 2 weeks after the upitt acceptance and they told me that they are not passing him on for GAP. My DS’s friends received the GAP invite after a week from acceptance. i Haven’t received any formal rejection though.

Didn’t apply to NJIT, not into tech schools

Drexel portal is updated.
DD got admission/ undergrad and application is forwarded to med school

Yes!! Thank you, @ven2020! GL to your D and mine!!

Thank u @ppst and congrats to ur daughter

so if your portal has not been updated does that mean you got rejected from drexel? (Because mine has not been updated to say anything and just says “your application is currently under review”)

Maybe they haven’t gotten it entered yet @Ronypony, because they did say by the 15th

Good luck @ppst and @ven2020 !!! Just checked my portal and also got forwarded to their school of medicine!!

Congrats @GreenPoison!!

Did you apply EA or RD?
Are BSMD applications forwarded to the school of medicine sooner with EA?