Ok Tide, Slump Last Week, Time to Kick Some Aggie Hiney!

<p>The Texans are in town. I think the whole Lone Star state is here. My condo rented for this weekend the first week I listed it. Since then I could have rented it 30 times over…the requests came in regularly. </p>

<p>I don’t think there’s a decent empty bed in the city. I wonder how many Texans had to resort to renting RVs.</p>

<p>Roll Tide Beat the Aggies</p>

<p>(and give our middle-aged hearts a break this week!)</p>

<p>Not all of Texas is there, lol. The Longhorns are busy in Austin.</p>

<p>Stomp on the Aggies! ;)</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll! I’m hoping it won’t be as nail biting as last week!</p>

<p>Hmm, Aggie Hiney. Ain’t he the sheriff in College Station?</p>

<p>Definition of a 'Bama slump: beating the number 5 team in the nation, in their house, and breaking their 22 game home winning streak . . . but only by a single digit margin. Disgraceful! :)</p>

<p>And yes, the Longhorns are very busy over there in Austin-- cutting a few more holes in that hunk of swiss cheese they call defense. ;)</p>

<p>All of which leads me circuitously, but inevitably, to Roll Tide! Gig 'em good!</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>But it really was a slump…for the Tide. ;)</p>

<p>On the Thursday before that game, Saban said that the team hadn’t yet had its annual slump…well, two days later, they did. So, now that they’ve got that behind them, Roll Tide over the Aggies.</p>

<p>Nice try, but Johnny Football will be running circles around the crimson tide today! </p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Wow, I didn’t realize Johnny had a concussion. Poor lad. :(</p>

<p>but Johnny Football will be running circles</p>

<p>Isn’t that what hamsters do? </p>

<p>The Tide runs straight…into the end zone.</p>

<p>This Texan is here in Big D and the whole family is sporting Crimson! :slight_smile: Walked into a store and got greeted by “ROLL TIDE!” Turns out the girl behind the counter is an Ole Miss alum and wants Bama to smack those aggies all the way out of there today. </p>

<p>Of all games, win this one.</p>

<p>On my FB page today:
Dear Lord, may you continue to shine down today as always on the greatness that is Bryant-Denny Stadium. May you continue to bless the Crimson Tide with victory.
Roll Tide and Amen</p>

<p>^^^Now that’s what I’m talking’ about! RTR!</p>

<p>Farmers fight! BTHO alabama!</p>

<p>He runs zig-zag because running straight is too easy ;)</p>

<p>Either way, great game, and Gig’em!</p>

<p>Johnny Freaking Football.</p>

<p>This Texas mom is in town too. Really wanted the Tide to win tonight. Our phones are going crazy from Aggie family and friends. Okay lets get back on track and win BCS!</p>

<p>Sent from my SPH-D700 using CC</p>

<p>Yes, was ready for the Aggies to rub it in and do their gloating that is pretty typical. As I kindly pointed out to one Aggie friend, even after this game while the Tide may drop in the rankins a few points… the team they played against is not going ro be rising up the ranks to even sniff the possibility of a possible championship game.<br>
As was pointed out by one Aggie, they did start off the season the laughing stock of 2 conferences and had a lot to prove. Going after Bama was a huge hunt for them. </p>

<p>Don’t see them keeping up consistently in the SEC.</p>

<p>Next time Bama!</p>

<p>Roll Tide</p>

<p>I never understood the hype about how our defense is better this year than last year. We did run into a dynamic QB that we just couldn’t stop, just like Tebow or Newton, but our defense is so young and inexperienced. If we somehow sneak into the nc game I just hope we don’t play Oregon. their defense is better than most SEC people realize and Nussmeier has not done as good a job as McElwain did at oc.</p>

<p>“Don’t see them keeping up in the SEC”… Are you serious? They just beat you. At home. When you were raked number one. Im guessing you must be a UT fan. They are all in denial over A&M’s resurgence. </p>

<p>The truth is that A&M is already the third best team in the SEC West, and they will stay right around that for the foreseeable future. They’re built for the long haul. Better than Arkansas, Auburn, and the Miss schools. And they’ve got more money and a bigger alumnii base than just about every SEC school. </p>

<p>Oh yeah… The LSU Tigers beat them in College Station.</p>

<p>@ what slippy said…and that my friends is the “problem” with being in the SEC…we beat each other up week in and week out. The SEC has 6 out of the top 9 teams in the latest BCS rankings…where is that 4 team playoff when you need it!</p>

<p>Well my whole Aggie family and I were at the game yesterday, and we had a house divided. I, of course, was rooting for the Tide and told every Bama fan around us that ATM has sucked for the past 10 years, why oh why did they have to come alive THIS year!!</p>

<p>Honestly, though, I was so proud to parade all of our Aggie grandparents around T-town(dressed head to toe maroon) just to be greeted enthusiastically before AND after the game by the gracious and most hospitable Bama fans. They left, finally understanding why their granddaughter would choose Alabama as her home for the next 4 years.</p>