OMG... it's so confused !!!

<p>Hi, first of all, I'm an international student. I think all international students have to send Financial statement form with original bank account stuff.</p>

<p>I applied Wisconsin in October, and still my application status checking part is saying, "your application is incomplete." :-(</p>

<p>I am really and so sure that I sent my financial statement form and original bank stuff to the admissions office four times because the committees always say "we didn't get........." they never update my status; OMG....just I'm so messed up..;;;;</p>

<p>So I thought all my financial forms were sent to office of undergraduate Admissions, not International Undergraduate Admissions..... If I sent to not International Undergraduate admissions place, then would international admissions committee cannot get my stuff? </p>

<p>......</p>

<p>Your documents should be sent to 716 Langdon St, preferably together with your application. I recommend using a courier service, e.g. FedEx. If you are applying as a freshman for Fall 07, your options are limited at this point in time. Speak directly to your admission counselor to see where you stand. Your best bet is to ask that they move your file for Spring 08 admission. If you will be starting college elsewhere, change your file to "international transfer". Then, get your admission counselor's name and send the remaining material to him/her. </p>

<p>Good luck!</p>