Panhellenic Preview Day

<p>I’m OOS and planning on rushing next year so I am trying to convince my parents l let me go to preview day on March 8. First off, when is the last day to register? Can someone explain what the invites to socials, teas, etc. are and would these occur during the same weekend? Also, are the parties on Friday open to everyone or do you need an invite? </p>

<p>In the past you have been able to register the day of but just to be safe I would email panhellenic at alabamarecruitment(at)gmail.com and ask. If your parents let you go I would register as soon as possible.
Invites to teas and socials have started to be sent out. You need an official invite to attend however in some cases a sorority might indicate that you can bring a friend.
This weekend is April 11th not the same weekend as Preview. Some girls are being invited because alums have reached out on their behalf. Some girls are being invited because they know members in different houses and some girls are being invited because sororities saw their resume info that they uploaded when they registered for Preview and are interested in getting to know them.
I am not sure what you mean about Friday parties? As far as I know there are no invite parties on the Friday of Preview…just check in. Panhellenic is pretty strict about invite parties so I would be surprised if there were any Preview Weekend. </p>