Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

yeah, you guys are awson and once TO buttons are gone the decision is coming indeed!!! just got accepted to Landscape Architecture to UP:)

3 Likes

What are you seeing under Application Tools? My son’s buttons are still; Shreyer’s Honors College Application, Millennium Scholars Application, Schedule a Visit, and Transfer Credit Tool. (TO Button is gone)

2 Likes

Same here. Last year my daughter was accepted in December as well. I don’t think anyone should feel discouraged. There’s still a lot of time to hear decisions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

WonderfulJourney- looks like you’ll get the decision at midnight tonight!!

3 Likes

It will probably be released at noon. I think they release at noon and midnight.

Can you tell me how long it took for them to update your sons change in major? Who did you contact to make the change. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 Likes

My daughter’s TO button disappeared at 8pm and the decision came at midnight. Another interesting fact, we are OOS and 4 kids from our high school all got decisions last night. It makes me wonder if they are reading applications by high school.

Any international student received decision?

I’ve wondered the same as none from our larger high school are reported. And we have a large numbers of students applying. What state are you from?

not sure about that tho. 15 kids from my school got decision before this week and I just got mine last night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wondering - has anyone who has gotten accepted NOT reported their test scores? Seems like most of the stats I have seen so far have included test scores. Thanks

My DD did not report her test scores. She was accepted last Friday.

1 Like

Same my dd did not and now wondering if Her gpa is too low based on these other stats.
3.75 us/4.5 w

Did you post in decision thread? Do you mind me asking gpa and major?

I called PSU admissions yesterday and they told me that they only update portals once a day, at midnight.

1 Like

I hope so! So many friends are waiting for a decision.

This is great intel! I guess I can stop refreshing the portal to see if the TO button disappears this morning. LOL

1 Like

Hi everyone - just your friendly reminder that it’s still early! Do not worry! Decision are random. Literally, random. Same majors from the same school that applied on the same day could hear weeks apart. It means nothing for your eventual decision.
Nearly all of the decisions coming through right now are high stat applicants. Not all high stat applicants hear this early, but those that do hear around now are high stat kids.

Hang in there!

6 Likes

Yes, would love to know how long decision came after change in major. We are waiting on same thing. @Slimfast, did your TO Button also disappear?

I posted on one of these threads.

OOS CT
health science and human dev
TO
3.68 uw, 4.42 w

Doesn’t seem to fit the others being accepted.

2 Likes