Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

getting nervous over here too. Still haven’t heard back. I feel like everyone who applied early action has heard.

Three kids in his AP psych class today got their acceptances. One was to a branch campus. He applied in august so it’s been a lot of waiting. I know when they apply doesn’t matter but it’s the fact of waiting. Then you start to second guess your decisions.

I think going TO is a good option for your son, with 3.8 GPA he has a good chance.

4 Likes

TO button just disappeared! 6:30 EST. Does anyone know where to find admission on LionPath? Seen others find acceptances before midnight.

1 Like

LionPath - Communication Center.

3 Likes

Don’t see anything on communications page. Will keep refreshing and checking getting closer to midnight.

1 Like

TO button gone and can get into lionpath also. No letter yet tho. So nervous!!!

1 Like

I could only access it on pc (was using iPad)

1 Like

It’s finally gone! TO button is finally gone! LOL! So nervous for my son too! Eeeek! Ok, what’s this lionpath thing?

3 Likes

Same here!!! I am freaking out! We don’t have a letter in lionpath yet either. Good luck everyone!!

3 Likes

Automatically switched to DUS, but it doesn’t even matter. All of the Smeal admits still need to meet the same criteria to declare their majors after 60 credits, anyway.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!!

I think it was within a week or so.

2 Likes

wondering what chances are to UP

3.9 GPA
test optional
3 APs
Dual Enrollment Chem course
Took a Forensics course in the summer at George Mason University- got credit
Lots of EC, volunteer hours, and a bunch of work experience

Applying for Forensics!

TO button also disappeared and we are able to log into LionPath. No letter yet through in LionPath. Good luck!

Can someone who’s already received a decision explain the next steps once the TO button goes away?

Like when will we see the decision on the portal?
When will we get the email?
When will we get the snail mail?

Thanks!

1 Like

It will show at midnight in the portal.
You will not receive an email.
Paper acceptance by mail the next week.

2 Likes

Dd was accepted last week. She randomly checked the portal and noticed that the TO button was gone. Later the same night (around 10pm or so east coast time) she logged into lionpath and found the acceptance letter. Snail mail came a couple of days ago. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Just got accepted to UP through LionPath! Posting stats in decision thread

5 Likes

Congratulations! Where on LionPath did you find out?

2 Likes