Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Finally TO button dissapeared 2 hours ago and just now found the admittance letter in lionpath. Thank you for people in this group who provided lots of valuable info. Son was accepted at Smeal for finance major, international, 3.70 UW, 1390 SAT.

4 Likes

was it under communications tab? TO disappeared around 5:30-6 for me. Congrats to you and your son!

1 Like

Login with this link http://lionpath.psu.edu/ and yes, under communication tab and thank you!!!

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! Is it Fall or Summer start?

1 Like

For Fall, he is international and can’t join summer

Check now - we see something under communications but our computer blocked pop up so she’s waiting now until the portal shows tomorrow. Hope yours is there :pray:

1 Like

That’s great. Thank you and best of luck!

1 Like

checked lionpath and found the letter and got Admitted to UP Fall 2022 for Forensic Science- did not select summer start.

7 Likes

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you everybody for all the help in the last few days. My son has just got his admission letter for UP, pre-med, and summer start. He is wondering if is it easy to change to “fall start” as he needs to work. Any opinions? have a wonderful night

1 Like

We are now 3 for 3. My youngest got accepted this evening and will be a Penn Stater like his older sister and brother.

TO button disappeared around dinner so we checked Lionpath and found the acceptance letter under the communications section shortly after 8pm.

Accepted to Smeal with a 4.4 WGPA (3.96 UW) and a 1350 SAT with an intended major of marketing. We only wanted a summer start
that’s how much we love the LEAP program.

11 Likes

[ayseerevelles} may I ask your son’s stats? I haven’t seen many pre med on here? And a huge congrats to your son! Still waiting!

1 Like

DD got accepted to Altoona campus. She applied DUS & summer start. She emailed admissions today to ask for reconsideration for liberal arts & summer start at UP. Is this something they are inclined to to or is it rare for them to change?

Thank you everyone for all of your help! Best of luck to all still waiting! Sending good vibes your way.

4 Likes

Grats!

1 Like

Can you check going thru your phone?

I pulled up the site from my work computer, not sure why our regular computer blocked it. we are just waiting for her dad to get home so we can look together. She put her penn state stuff on to capture the moment - I’ll keep all posted soon

3 Likes

You’d have to have very low stats to be denied outright. Some of PSU’s commonwealth campuses are generally open admission so they’d have a place for you somewhere. Other commonwealth campuses are 4 year colleges in their own right, like Erie, Altoona and Harrisburg.

2 Likes