Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Communication tab. Best of luck!

Communications tab. There should be two letters there - one acknowledging your app and the decision letter. If you donā€™t see the decision letter, it might take another couple hours for it to appear there. Good luck to you!

If you can get into lionpath, does that mean you were acceptedā€¦but you donā€™t know which campus?

1 Like

My daughters TO button has disappeared, so she will have to see how she did, eeekā€¦ good luck everyone

3 Likes

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Most likely. I havenā€™t seen an outright denial yet.

You mean you get offered the log-in screen with email and password for Lion Path, but then you get the Not Authorized message? We get offered the log-on page with his email and password. My sonā€™s TO button disappeared end Nov, but then he got the email that he didnā€™t have one of the course requirements for Planetary Sciences, so and they asked him to choose another major for UP (he chose Psychology). They said new decision could take 4-6 weeks, which takes us end Dec-mid Jan. Wondering if those who still have TO Button get past the Lion Path log-in screen? Ok waiting, at this point, but now if feels like a mystery to crack, lol

my daughterā€™s TO button is gone and she is able to log onto Lions path. where do I find the letter?

2 Likes

Communications tab

TO button finally disappeared!!! Good luck to all!!

4 Likes

thank you !

Good luck everyone! Donā€™t forget to post your decisions and stats in the Decision thread.

She can now get into lionpath but in communications thereā€™s only a ā€œUndergraduate Application Ackā€ dated 10/15.
How long does it take to get the notification? Her TO button disappeared less than an hour ago.

Hang in there. From what we have seen, before midnight.

There are many people who have been offered summer admission (which means they essentially were denied for fall UP) and many people who have been offered the 2+2 (which means they essentially were denied for fall UP and summer UP if selected).

There are very few outright denials (other than direct entry programs). Most are sent to a commonwealth campus - maybe their first choice, maybe not. Penn State forces you to select a second choice campus when applying - and there are many kids that are UP or nothing.

So - if this question is basically asking ā€œare they full?ā€

the answer is no. there will still be admit decisions in the next few days. And in the next two rounds also.

DD Accepted to UP Eberly College of Science for Fall! Sheā€™s so happy! All the wait was worthwhile.

9 Likes

our letter showed up in lions path about an hour after the TO button disappeared - be sure to click ā€˜detailsā€™ to get the actual link to open it once it shows up.

4 Likes

It doesnā€™t mean anything at all that you havenā€™t heard yet. Decisions are random. You should hear in the next two days.

1 Like

admitted UP #savage

8 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes