Please chance my test less application for UW Madison

Greetings!

I’m a rising senior in PA.
I go to high school in an urban public school system.
I have registered for the August SAT but that’s up in the air so this is assuming I submit an application without an SAT.

I have a 4.5/3.7 GPA, having taken at least 10 honors courses and 6 AP Courses. This upcoming year I am registered for 4 AP Courses and have been accepted to take 2 undergrad courses at the University of Pittsburgh as a part of their Accelerated High School Program (Not full time Undergrad).
My extracurriculars/Volunteer work includes

A. I’m 1st Trumpet and lone sousaphone in both Marching band and Concert Band for my high school (I wrote the sheet music for many of our Marching band stand tunes).

B. I play Trumpet for the University of Pittsburgh pep band at Pitt basketball/volleyball games.

C. I have studied Piano at the Carnegie Mellon University music program for all of high school and can play the toughest work of the best composers (Chopin, Rachmaninov etc.)

D. I’m a licensed US National Soccer Federation referee and and ref ages up to U18 for clubs across Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

E. I’m team captain of my club soccer travel team, of which a majority of the players letter varsity for my High School (I chose Music over Varsity sport, although I would’ve made varsity).

F. I’m in Model UN and have represented my high school in competitions at the University of Pittsburgh, CMU, and Duquesne University.

I’m half Taiwanese half Ashkenazi Jewish (Is that an advantage considering Asian Jews aren’t in large quantity? Also UW Madison is only 6% Asian American).
My preferred major is either Chemistry or Political Science.

Thanks!