Please Help!! Chance me for UVA nursing/help find more options?

I’ll be applying to undergrad nursing programs in just a couple months. My top choices are UVA, UNC, and Clemson. I know UVA and UNC are reaches, but I have no idea for Clemson. PLEASE chance me for any of these schools for nursing: UNC, UVA, Villanova, Clemson, Pitt.

I especially need to feel secure about a safety school that I also love.

My profile:
GPA: 4.2 weighted
SAT: 1350 (trying to get to a 1450)
ACT: 29
Rigorous course load, taking AP biology next year
3 medical internships this summer lined up, volunteering at local free clinic, will have substantial medical hours
Lots of babysitting, nannying
2 years volunteering at hospital daycare
1 year working in government subsidized preschool with 2 year olds
Leadership Awards
Leadership positions
3 singing groups, 1 dance group, year round theater participation
Counting on stellar recs, essays

What state do you live in?

UVa is extremely competitive overall, but the nursing program has the lowest acceptance rate of any UVa program. The out of state nursing acceptance rate is something like 12%. There is no harm having a reach, but try to have a choice of safeties.

I don’t believe UNC-CH is direct entry. For any college that is not direct entry (which includes most colleges in the Southeastern US), you should ask for data on how hard it is to get into the nursing major

I’d add a few direct entry programs to your list. Your ACT score will probably make you eligible for a substantial merit based scholarship at many private colleges that are not famous; One example is York College of PA, where you may be able to attend for about $11K a year in tuition… York College is about an hour north of Baltimore, has an excellent nursing program, and is right across the street from a very large hospital complex.

There is an active “nursing major” portion of CC, which can provide some info on alternatives. You can also search CC for past posts about particular programs by searching the name of the college and “nursing”