Possibility of being rescinded from Davis/Santa Barbara because of a D 1st semester

<p>@ Bruin10: I mailed in my letters to Davis and Santa Barbara.
@ brassring: I saw my aid package from Davis online. For Santa Barbara, they still need me to send in a proof of citizenship.</p>

<p>My D called UCD admissions office. They said if you posted the grades before admissions(which we did), no one contacted from admissions office means they have no problem with these grades. Please keep this thread alive, it is useful for many people. We want to know what SD says.</p>

<p>Bruin10: It took like less than a week for them to respond. But still no reply from UCSD... hopefully they write back soon or I might just e-mail them again...lol. I hope everything turns out good for us! And yes this thread is very useful to people who are getting worried... but at least I know that I still have some reliable safeties. Don't keep worrying about it though; I'll post after I get in some new info.</p>

<p>johnnyvanjones,</p>

<p>Please submit this grade report through the MyAdmissions site. Paper letters mailed in reporting these changes will not be considered. As per your conditions of admissions these reports must be submitted online.</p>

<p>UPDATE: UCD just replied to my sister today saying they are giving my sister a second chance, so basically she just has to pass AP Calc with a C or better and everything is fine. =))).</p>

<p>Same here. My D got similar letter from UCD today, it says to complete the remaining course work with C or better grades. Thanks UCD</p>

<p>Oh ok. Good luck then to passing! Hope she has fun at UCD!</p>

<p>Well, Santa Barbara said it was fine. Davis asked me to report my ongoing 2nd semester grades. :(:(</p>

<p><em>crosses fingers</em></p>

<p>They gave me a break. As long as I don't get below a C in any of my classes, I'll be fine.</p>

<p>Phew. Thanks for the support College Confidential.</p>

<p>as long as u get 3.0 GPA u'll be fine.</p>

<p>I’m in a similar situation except with a D in AP bio second semester. I have reported the grade and explanation, eeek…!</p>