Prayers needed for Alabama family

<p>Our small town is reeling after learning that one of our precious kids is missing after a fun day at the lake.</p>

<p>Jacob Logan, a senior football star at Coppell High in the Dallas area, was cliff jumping with fellow teammates at a family’s lakehouse. His brother is a current football player for the Crimson Tide, Daniel Logan. I know he flew home last night, but I can’t imagine hearing this news while away at college.</p>

<p>My daughter, a current freshman at Bama, called me yesterday with the terrible news. Please join our community in praying for this family.</p>

<p>[Search</a> suspended until Monday a.m. for Coppell football player Jacob Logan who’s missing after jumping into Possum Kingdom Lake | High School Sports Blog](<a href=“http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/coppell-football-player-jacob-logan-missing-after-jumping-into-possum-kingdom-lake.html/]Search”>http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/coppell-football-player-jacob-logan-missing-after-jumping-into-possum-kingdom-lake.html/)</p>

<p>Our thoughts and prayers are with this family, how tragic…</p>

<p>Prayers said. Please keep us updated.</p>

<p>How awful, praying for the best outcome…</p>

<p>We are praying. Please keep us posted.</p>

<p>Prayers for all affected. What a tragedy.</p>

<p>The hearts of all parents and family members are with this family</p>

<p>SMBradshaw, I had no idea there was an Alabama connection but have been praying for the family. My own son has jumped off those cliffs many times and that knowledge has always given me fear and trepidation. When I read the news yesterday it just made me sick. The family has been in my thoughts and prayers since.</p>

<p>lattelady, that’s exactly what my D said this morning when she found out which lake it was. She has jumped there many times. So much speculation right now with all of the kids on facebook, one thing for sure, there was NO alcohol involved.</p>

<p>My thoughts and prayers are with the family!</p>

<p>Oh terrible! I will keep this family in my prayers. Pleae keep us updated. :(</p>

<p>Heartbreaking. I’m praying for a miracle.</p>

<p>This just makes me so sad! Sending up lots of prayers.</p>