Princeton Admissions Fall 2022

Applying regular decision to Princeton in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to connect with other Princeton applicants and share stats, news or admissions updates.

How do your application stats compare to the students accepted last year? Check out the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Princeton 2021 Admitted Student Statistics
Mean Unweighted GPA 3.9
Admissions Test Policy Test optional for 2022
Applicants Submitting SATs 71%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 45%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If any of the data seems off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add useful information, like important dates, deadlines and admissions statistics. If you have different info from a reputable source, you are welcome to add it to this post. Click Edit in the lower right corner to add info or make changes.

To learn more about academics, student Life, tuition and aid, or admissions at Princeton, visit their school profile on CC College Search.

1 Like

hiiiiiiii

Is this thread relevant for the Class of 2026 Princeton applicants?

if not, please send the link to the new discussion thread.

hello , any body got an interveiw from alumni ? if yes -how did it go ? DD 22 appied RD , got an email from university with the name of alumna in our area for an nterview.
thank you

2 Likes

Got email too, but no interview is scheduled yet.

2 Likes

Same. D received an email with an alum’s name on Jan 5th, but there’s been no follow-up email since then to actually schedule an interview.

Has any RD applicant had an interview yet?

1 Like

D received email from school early last week, received email from interviewer the next day I believe and scheduled interview for tomorrow because of interviewer’s availability.

2 Likes

no DD 22 recived an email, but no schedule interview

1 Like

My son had his interview on Wednesday. Lasted about 45 minutes. He liked his interviewer.

5 Likes

May I ask what area this is? We haven’t received any emails for interviews yet.

2 Likes

New Hampshire.

1 Like

Hi, has anyone from the Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach area in FL been contacted for an interview yet?

TX. interview scheduled.

Good luck with the interview.

1 Like

I’m assuming you are based in DFW. We too got the email but no interview as yet. Does anyone know by when the interviewers are supposed to finish the interviews?

1 Like

Mine has scheduled her’s for next week.

1 Like

no interview yet also… got the email

I think you guys should really not stress about the interviews. They are not consequential. Whether you get a call or not, and even how you do the interview. Just go and have and fun if they call for an interview.

2 Likes

Tinnish asked: Does anyone know by when the interviewers are supposed to finish the interviews?

For what it’s worth, I’m an interviewer in NJ, and we were instructed by one of the chairs of our local alumni committee to submit interview reports by February 22. However, that may not be a university-wide deadline; the instructions refer to that date as our “regional deadline.”

3 Likes