PSU nursing

<p>Has anyone heard back from Penn State that is applying into the nursing program?</p>

<p>My DD has not heard back yet. She applied to the Altoona campus as she has no interest in attending a big school. When did you submit your app? It seems as though this is a busy week for PSU acceptances.</p>

<p>I submitted my application for main campus in early september. Everyone that has applied at my school has heard back except for me, although I am the only one with a nursing major</p>

<p>I submitted my application mid october to the University Park campus for nursing and have not heard back yet. according to the website, all applications that were in before nov 1st will hear back no later than jan 31. my guess is that all the nursing applicants will basically hear on jan 31st.</p>

<p>Dd got her acceptance to Altoona yesterday. We haven’t yet visited the campus so now we have to plan a trip out there before she makes a decision. </p>

<p>Rejected yesterday. bummer but oh well, onto the next one! congrats to everyones acceptance</p>

<p>So sorry Teekarex. Is applying to a different campus an option? Or did you only want to attend UP?</p>

<p>Snfsma… it was an option and although I wrote on the application just UP, after i got the denied letter, I emailed the school and asked to be considered at any other campus that has nursing and they said i just dont meet the requirements for nursing on any campus, but I could apply into another major.</p>

<p>I heard back last week; accepted to UP</p>

<p>Accepted for Nursing on Jan 31st just like they said. You should check the MYPENNSTATE thing they don’t email it to you.</p>