Psychology 202 Professor

I am just curious who is the best professor for Psychology 202 for next semester. I am trying to decide which one to take. Here is a list of who is teaching for next semester.
—Caton Roberts
—Jeffrey Henriques
—Christopher Green
—Patricia Coffey
Give me your feedback on which one you have heard is the best or which one is the best professor. I obviously would like to do well in the class, so just let me know.

Thanks!

Coffey is great! I had her last semester and she was a really clear and organized lecturer. Also, her online quiz questions always show up on the midterms, so that’s a big plus (not to mention you’re pretty much guaranteed to get 100% on the quizzes since you get 2 tries). No final exam either. As long as you pay attention, go to lecture, do the (easy) extra credit, and take this class seriously you will be completely fine.

I would highly recommend keeping up with textbook readings too for Coffey, if you absolutely want to guarantee yourself an A.

I’ve heard from others that Henriques is good too, but apparently his tests are harder.

Henriques gives higher % of As and is also very popular.

Henriques was very good. He says uhm a crazy amount, but he keeps the lectures very interesting.