Purdue admissions email

<p>I received the following email today:</p>

<p>Dear XXXXXX,</p>

<p>Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions this Friday, December 10, and the decision on your application will be available after 5 p.m. Eastern Time that day.</p>

<p>For your convenience, your application login ID and PIN are provided below. Please use this to access your online application status. The login ID and PIN are the same you used to initiate your application.</p>

<p>Login ID: xxxxx
PIN: xxxxxx</p>

<p>If you have questions about your decision, you will find definitions of all decisions on the application status web page above. If you need to contact the Office of Admissions, we ask that you wait until business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern Time.
We will begin mailing paper decision letters next week. We also will host online group chats next week to address parent/family questions.</p>

<p>Upcoming Chat Schedule:</p>

<pre><code>* December 13, noon - 3 p.m. ET
* December 14, 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. ET
* December 15, noon - 3 p.m. ET
</code></pre>

<p>We appreciate your interest in Purdue and wish you all the best as you complete your college search.</p>

<p>Sincerely,</p>

<p>Pamela T. Horne
Dean of Admissions</p>

<p>Good Luck everyone!</p>

<p>just got mine an hour ago. good luck!</p>

<p>I haven’t gotten that. I suppose that means I will probably not find out on the 10th. I did apply just a day or two before November 15th, so I guess that is to be expected.</p>

<p>I sent all my stuff in on November 14th. Got the e-mail today. Looks like I made it!
Good luck everyone</p>

<p>yep got the email. sooo exciteddd. good luck!</p>

<p>I got one as well. I’m excited to finally be hearing back.</p>

<p>I received this email as well, but does getting the email imply that Purdue will post your decision Friday? A previous email from Purdue sent on Thanksgiving said, “Students who completed their application by October 22 can expect a decision after 5 p.m. Eastern Time that day. Others can expect a decision within six-eight weeks of their application completion date.” I applied in early November so perhaps they are ahead of schedule? Any thoughts?</p>

<p>Honestly, Friday is going to be the longest day ever. If its not there at 5, Imma freak.</p>

<p>Kevan, their Priority deadline was November 15th. If all of your items were either received or postmarked by that date, then you SHOULD be notified Friday, 5pm EST.</p>

<p>purdue is actually surprisingly efficient when it comes to notifying students and making decisions. compared to other large state schools anyway.</p>

<p>mciasto, that doesn’t appear to be true. See post #7. I hope they are ahead of schedule, as Kevan surmises - that would be great. Are there other people who applied after Oct 22, and got the email mentioned in post #1? My daughter applied Nov 10, and has not gotten the email.</p>

<p>I applied on November 15 around 9 PM GMT -6 and they sent me the same e-mail.</p>

<p>I got the email as well. My application form was completed by Nov 10th, but my mark statements only reached on the 16th (took 4 days from India).</p>

<p>I’m afraid the server is gonna crash. It’s not uncommon when a big school has a finite date and time to release decisions online! Who’s gonna start the Prudue Decision thread 2015?</p>

<p>I applied on nov.15th, but did not receive an email. :(</p>

<p>Same here bro :(</p>

<p>Transcript was the last thing received and it got there on the 15th. No email.</p>

<p>I actually sent everything on Nov 15th…as the status showed</p>

<p>not sure if its tooo late or ><</p>

<p>good luck!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I don’t know, but they had better do it soon! Only hours away now.</p>

<p>I have a problem. Purdue admissions sent me a mail saying my grade 10 marksheet isn’t there. But the school sealed all my transcripts in a packet and sent it. What do i do?</p>

<p>Have your school resend it…doesn’t matter who lost it, they need it. See if your school can scan and send it.</p>