Purdue Admission's offer in danger?

<p>Hi I was admitted to purdue university engineering program 2010
my 9-11th grade overall gpa is 3.12
MY first semester of senior year was 3.0, but ap physics D and ap calculus C english C
my third quater grades just came out and it was awful. AP physics D AP calculus D english D, gpa 2.57</p>

<p>I am worried that my admission wud be revoked. What are the chances of that happening, and if so how can i prevent it to happen.Should i contact the school to inform them of my grade first, or should i just get a better grade during 4th quater to balance my 2nd semester grades</p>

<p>Try to do better in the 4th Marking Period. Don’t mention it to them, just wait for them to contact you about it. To be honest, I never heard of anyone having their admissions revoked from Purdue…</p>

<p>i hope i dun get revoked, gona try hard the 4th quater.</p>

<p>Bud, my guess is that the whole revoked thing is if you literally have a D/C average (AKA 1/2)</p>

<p>yeah just try to get those d’s to c’s or b-'s if possible and the c’s to b, b+…it’s a state school, i doubt you have anything to worry about</p>

<p>I know what you mean, i hope they don’t revoke you though. My GPA was 9th: 3.5, 10th: 3.4, 11th: 2.6, 12th: 3.2 in high school. I’ve gotten accepted into college of technology Purdue in my town, but i gotten declined to West Lafayette. They said that i was not able to go to main campus because i did not meet any academic requirements… The GC and i know that I am taking General Education classes because i cannot take all freshmen requirements locally.</p>

<p>Holy crap, I’m basically in almost an identical situation as you right now. Whats even more scary is how much are classes are alike, I have a C in AP Calc BC Part 1 as well and a C- in AP Physics with a 4 quarter schedule. I’m not completely sure about this and thats the reason I posted a thread anyways but basically…
I pray neither of us get our decision turned but it looks like from these responses that we’re not as big of a hole as we could be.</p>

<p>Its okie u wun get revoked
got 1 more quarter, juz keep it above a C</p>